Explore the rainforest of Borneo by staying two nights at one of National Geographic’s Unique Lodges of the World, an award given for outstanding wildlife, conservation and sustainability programmes. Sakau Rainforest Lodge is located in the luscious jungle, so you can immerse yourself in the natural beauty and incredible animal encounters here. Keep your eyes open and binoculars at the ready in search for proboscis monkeys, macaques, hornbills, crocodiles and of course wild orangutans.
During your stay, you’ll be able to enjoy a few unforgettable excursions, including watching curious orangutans at the Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre, floating along the Kinabatangan River, and learning all about the flora and fauna with a naturalist guide. Add on this amazing rainforest stay to your Borneo holiday for a truly unique experience.
- Immerse yourself in nature by staying at this award winning ecolodge
- Observe feeding time at the Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre
- Visit the Sun Bear Conservation Centre that rescue and rehabilitate these incredible bears
- Enjoy river tours on the Kinabatangan river in search of wildlife and birds
- Take educational walks and presentations by the in-house naturalist guide
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits