This is a suggested itinerary for those looking to get to know Malaysia in style with three hand-picked luxury hotels in three very different yet equally beguiling locations.
Explore the skyscrapers in central Kuala Lumpur and take a day tour to the Forest Research Institute of Malaysia, which has treetop canopy walkways for a taste of the rainforest. Head north out of the city via the spectacular Batu Caves to the contrasting cool, green landscape of the Highlands where you will take afternoon tea, trek the stunning hillside paths and relax at Cameron Highlands Resort. Continue further north to the island of Penang to see for yourself why Malaysia is renowned for its fine beaches; the white sands and shimmering blue sea at Shangri-La's Rasa Sayang Resort & Spa awaits you (TM-DTM).
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits