An authentic Northern Thai design and exceptional Thai service combine with modern comforts and a wonderfully romantic ambience at this gem of a hotel in Chiang Mai. Designed in a Colonial style known as ‘Lanna’, several buildings dotted around the garden have uniform tiled roofs and white columns with hard wood balconies, doors and ornate carvings. Guests start the day with a lovely breakfast looking out over the river Ping and a beautiful swimming pool awaits for a cooling dip at the end of your sightseeing adventures.
Further reading: Na Nirand Romantic Boutique Resort is featured in our guide to the top 10 boutique hotels in Thailand.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits