A charming boutique hotel in the heart of Chiang Mai’s old town, Tamarind Village has a relaxed ambience and offers a warm welcome. The authentic northern Thai influences can be seen throughout the hotel, from the daily cultural activities programme to the unique artefacts found in the rooms. Set around a quaint and tranquil courtyard, the rooms are peaceful and comfortable, with a selection of room types to choose from.
Tamarind Village’s prime location makes it an ideal choice if you’re looking to explore Chiang Mai’s heritage and attractions, with guests finding themselves within easy reach of the many markets, temples and landmarks the city has to offer. Fusing modern amenities with fascinating culture, holidays here are unique and memorable.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits