There are few scenes more fascinating in Southeast Asia than the Golden Triangle where the borders of Thailand, Myanmar and Laos come face to face over the mighty Mekong River. Thanks to Anantara Golden Triangle resort's fabulous location in beautiful Chiang Rai in Northern Thailand, guests are invited to take their time to soak up the cultural and spiritual heritage associated with the region against an absolutely breath-taking lush green mountain backdrop. With a full-service spa and infinity-edge swimming pool this is a unique invitation to experience a luxurious side to northern Thailand that few rarely get to see. Couples are in for a treat to truly savour with no end of cultural classes and local excursions to get them in the mood for a host of dining delights, with the ultimate candle-lit hideaway, Dining by Design, providing the perfect romantic setting from where to end the day.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits