The H Resort Beau Vallon Beach
7 nights Bed & Breakfast from £1,599 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Chic and stylish, The H Resort Beau Vallon Beach is a charming boutique property in the north-west of Mahe. Surrounded by a crescent of fine white sand, this is a beautiful, romantic resort with luxury amenities and pretty décor – including a myriad of colourful mosaics dotted around the property.
Blending authentic Seychelles heritage with modern facilities, the rooms are spacious and comfortable, featuring a private balcony or terrace complete with sunbeds. For a true taste of luxury you can upgrade to a Beach Villa which features its own private pool, as well as beautiful decking for relaxing and soaking up the sun.
The five restaurants on offer here are truly sumptuous and a feast for all the senses, with a myriad of delicious cuisines, and spectacular décor to match. For an extra special evening, be sure to reserve a space at Tete-a-Tete, a gorgeous small restaurant offering a romantic, tailor-made evening under the stars.
Should you wish to bring the family to this remarkable resort, there’s lots to keep the children entertained as mum and dad indulge in a spa treatment – the Tree Tops kid’s club offers plenty of fun activities, and there’s also a shallow children’s pool close to the beach.
Meanwhile, couples will love the soothing Sesel Spa – its eight tranquil treatment rooms named after essential oils surround a picturesque garden, with a few spots to sit and relax to the sounds of the water features and the smell of calming oils. There’s even a yoga pavilion if you fancy getting a bit of Zen.
Further reading: The H Resort Beau Vallon Beach is featured in our guide to the top 10 luxury hotels in the Seychelles.
Based in Mahé, the resort is nestled on the coast of the popular Beau Vallon Bay, with the bay’s vibrant restaurants and shops only a 10 minute beach walk away. The hotel is also close by to Victoria, the capital of the Seychelles, with its small version of Big Ben and local markets.
- The transfer from Mahe International Airport takes around 30 minutes
There are a total of 100 suites and villas, all including:
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans (as this is an energy saving hotel, the air-conditioning will automatically switch off if the door is open for a certain amount of time)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Balcony or terrace
- Bathroom with an indoor and outdoor shower, and a bath
- Tea and coffee making facilities
The following room types are available:
- Junior Suite – spacious and stylish, the Junior Suites offer a choice of one king-size bed or twin beds. Sleeps a maximum of two adults and one child.
- Garden Junior Suite – with the same amenities and trendy decor as before, plus a private garden area and a comfortable outdoor day bed. Sleeps a maximum of two adults and one child. These rooms also interconnect, and are on the ground floor.
- Beach Villa – sitting on the beach, these sleek, open plan villas have their own private plunge pools and a beautiful decking for sunbathing and watching the sunset. Sleeps a maximum of two adults and one child under six.
- Grand Beach Villa – the two very large and luxurious Grand Beach Villas offer all the facilities of the Beach Villas with the addition of more space, butler service and an outdoor kitchenette.
Important Information: Two of the blocks of suites feature a lift, so please request to stay in one of these blocks should you need it.
Vasco’s – Named after the explorer who first discovered the Seychelles, the resort’s main restaurant is open for buffet breakfast and dinner and serves a mixture of international and Seychellois cuisine
Opening times: Breakfast - 7am to 10.30am
Dinner – 6.30pm to 10pm
Eden – A pretty restaurant hidden in a tropical garden, serving a range of barbequed meats and seafood
Opening times: 7pm to 10pm, reservations required
Trader Vic’s – A fantastic international restaurant, home to the famous Mai Tai cocktail and innovative cooking methods – including a Chinese wood-fired oven.
Opening times: 5pm to 1am, closed Mondays
Seyshima – An intimate Japanese restaurant serving flavoursome, authentic teppanyaki cuisine – the name is a blend of ‘Sey’ for Seychelles, and ‘Shima’, the Japanese term for island
Opening times: 7pm to 9pm, closed Saturdays. Reservations are required
Tete-a-Tete – A romantic beachside dining experience under the stars, with a sumptuous tailor-made experience. Reservations will need to be made in advance, and you’ll have a quick meeting with the executive chef to ensure your experience is memorable
Opening times: 7pm to 10pm, reservations required
Ripples – A cool poolside bar offering delicious cocktails, soft drinks, and light lunches.
Opening times: 11am to 7pm
1502 – Named after the year the Seychelles were found by Vasco, this chic lobby bar with a chilled vibe serves great light snacks and refreshing cocktails
Opening times: 8.30am to 11pm
- Both villa categories feature a private pool
- There is a large infinity pool close-by to the beach, with double cabanas and a poolside bar
- The hotel is nestled on a wide stretch of beautiful beach – walk along here for approximately 10 minutes and you’ll find yourself at Beau Vallon Beach
- Gym – free of charge and open 24/7
- Tennis courts
- Giant chess board
- Beach volleyball
- Yoga pavilion, open 9am to 5pm
- Complimentary use of kayaks and paddleboards
- Sesel – This calming spa consists of eight treatment rooms, all named after essential oils – including five single rooms, two doubles, and one shower room. Our favourite therapy is the shower treatment, where your body is lathered in soothing rubs and scrubs, before lying under a high-pressure shower to make your skin feel supple and soft. The treatment rooms surround a gorgeous tropical garden, with a few tranquil seating areas, and the roofs are unpolished so you can smell the scent of the wood. The spa is open from 9am to 7pm, with the last treatment at 5pm or 6pm.
- There is a small kid’s pool
- Tree Tops Kid’s Club – This fun club is for children aged three to 12 years old, offering lots of fun activities including arts and crafts, lots of games and toys, and even a room for napping. Open from 9am to 5pm
- Babysitting is available at an additional charge
- Stay a minimum of 4 nights and receive up to 40% discount (when a meal plan is booked) when travelling between 1 Nov 18 - 26 Dec 18 and 9 Jan 19 - 26 Dec 19.
- Complimentary bottle of wine or Prosecco
- Complimentary fruit basket and welcome cake upon arrival
One romantic turndown during the stay
*for HB clients: One romantic candle light dinner at Eden (Set up menu)
A copy of a valid Marriage Certificate is required at time of check-in, dated no more than 6 months prior to the arrival date.
*The offer valids all year around except between 27 Dec 2018 and 08 Jan 2019*