The Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa
7 nights Bed & Breakfast from £1,659 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Hilton Northolme Resort & Spa's luxurious villas are nestled along small beach coves and into the luscious hillside, offering spectacular views over the Indian Ocean and a unique place to discover the Seychelles' natural beauty.
A slightly older resort than others in the Seychelles, the villas are designed in traditional, Seychelles architecture - a blend of colonial and contemporary decor with typical high ceilings, dark woods, sloping ceiling windows, airy balconies and glass panel French doors. The Hilltop Restaurant graces guests with jaw-dropping views of the sparkling ocean, whilst The Duniye Spa offers beauty treatments and pampering, allowing you to truly unwind in this exotic location.
Only children aged 13 and above can stay at Hilton Northolme Resort & Spa.
Hidden away along Mahe's coast, this gorgeous resort boasts a truly secluded location amongst an isolated cove shrouded with tropical forest. With each villa nestled within the canopies, you'll be treated to the coveted castaway experience.
- The resort is approximately a 30-minute drive from Seychelles International Airport
- King Sunset Villas – Gorgeous 90sqm rooms located amongst the tropical forest canopy and overlooking the sparkling Indian Ocean. Featuring a living area with contemporary furnishings, a jacuzzi and a balcony.
- King Oceanfront Villas – Beautiful 90sqm rooms, situated by the beachfront and boasting amazing ocean views. A modern living room and jacuzzi add to the luxuriousness.
- Grand Ocean View Pool Villas – These spacious 124sqm villas offer incredible panoramic views of the Indian Ocean and Silhouette Island, boasting a private pool and sensational views of the tropical forest on one side and the sunset over Beau Vallon Bay on the other. The bathroom features a whirlpool bath.
- Two Bedroom Northolme Pool Villa – There’s just one of these fabulous 360sqm villas, featuring two en-suite bedrooms and unbeatable, panoramic views of the ocean, Beau Vallon Bay and Silhouette Islands. The villa boasts the largest in-villa swimming pool in the Seychelles, and it also features a spacious outdoor deck and a whirlpool bath.
Delight in magnificent panoramic sea views from this elegant restaurant as you savour a divine selection of local fare and international specialities with daily themed buffet evenings and live cooking stations where expert chefs show off their talent. For an authentic island experience, we recommend the Tuesday night Creole BBQ evening, serving flavourful local specialities with fun entertainment.
Open from 7pm to 10pm
Monday – International Buffet, Tuesday – Creole BBQ Night, Wednesday – Oriental Night, Thursday – Surf & Turf Buffet, Friday – Indian Night, Saturday – Asian Night, Sunday – Mediterranean Buffet
Dine beneath a blanket of stars in this ambient al fresco restaurant and gaze into spectacular ocean views as you savour a fusion of Creole and International cuisine, featuring an a la carte menu to suit every taste.
Open from 7pm to 10:30pm, closed on Tuesdays and Fridays
Ocean View Bar and Restaurant
Unwind in the stylish ocean-facing bar or relax on a split-level decked balcony for unbelievable views of the ocean coves and starlit nights. Sip on hand-crafted international cocktails and freshly-squeezed juices as you enjoy live music and magnificent sunsets. There’s also a delectable selection of light fare to enjoy, including sandwiches, burgers, pizzas, pastas, salads and tasty desserts.
- Children aged 13+ years are welcome
- As there are no clubs and the beach is small, we would suggest that this hotel isn't particularly suited to families. Instead, the romantic ambience is better suited to couples.
- 100 metres of white sand beach, in 2 small coves
- Fresh water "infinity" swimming pool which overlooks and blends into the ocean, with a unique 3 level pool deck with sun lounges and parasols
- Snorkelling off the beach is incredible
- Duniye Spa offers delightful treatments in a scenic setting directly at the water’s edge
- Fitness Centre with state of the art exercise equipment, overlooking the ocean
- The Crow’s Nest with a pool table, table tennis, darts, card and chess tables, and board games; in part as a TV lounge with a 42 inch plasma screen, in part as a lending library
- Use of kayaks & snorkelling equipment provided on a complimentary basis.
- DVDs and CDs for your Villa home entertainment system may be borrowed from the Front Desk
- Receive 25% discount on the accommodation rate (based on the Meal Plan booked)
- Day visit to Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa including a bottle of sparkling wine and return transport
Minimum stay 3 nights
For Honeymooner's - a valid wedding certificate, dated no longer than 180 days before the arrival date must be presented at time of check-in.
Wedding Anniversaries - offer only valid within one month pre - or post-date of anniversary and a copy of the valid wedding certificate must be presented on check-in.
The offer starts from 3rd, 4th and 5th Anniversary, etc.