Le Domaine de La Reserve
7 nights Bed & Breakfast from £1,389 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Sitting over the Anse Petit Cour Bay on Praslin, Le Domaine de La Reserve is a lovely hotel showing off the charms of the Seychelles. Boasting a virtually private white sand beach and a spectacular pool this is a great spot for relaxation as well as a great base to experience the island from.
The hotel is a haven for couples and honeymooners; sunbathe on the silvery sand and take in views of Curieuse Island, go snorkelling over the spectacular coral reef, or head to the Water Lily Wellness for indulgent treatments and massages. Families will also enjoy the facilities – the beach is private, there is a free babysitting service on request and a fun children’s section in the pool.
Please note that WiFi is only available in the main public area.
The hotel sits on the picturesque central northern coast of Praslin.
- The transfer to the resort means taking a flight from Mahe to Praslin, followed by a road journey that takes approximately 45 minutes
There is a total of 40 rooms all featuring:
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Wi-Fi (additional charge)
- Satellite TV
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- In-room safe
The following room types are available:
- Beach Front Deluxe Villas – these spacious villas sit in a fine position on the beach front
- Colonial Superior Villas – located on the hillside with exceptional ocean views
- Beach Front Family Suites – these large suits are ideal for families and can interconnect
- L’Obrizan – sitting on a jetty over the Anse Petite Cour Reef, this restaurant is a truly special dining experience with wonderful views
- William Bar and Pool Grill – specialising in grilled meat and fish, open for lunch only
- Three bars
- Free Wi-Fi at the Kanmtole Bar, Williams Pool Bar and Grill and in the lobby
- Water Lily Wellness Spa offers a range of services, treatments and therapies including massages,
- Largest swimming pool in the Seychelles
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|24 May - 31 Jul 17||£1389||£2049|
|01 Aug - 31 Aug 17||£1639||£2289|
|01 Sep - 31 Oct 17||£1389||£2049|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 23 May 2017. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available – call for quote.
|Flight Upgrades from|
|Business Class (one way)||£769||First Class (one way)||£1419|
Flights to the Seychelles from London are via Abu Dhabi, Dubai with Emirates. Regional departures are available. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Bed & Breakfast||Colonial Superior Room|
|Shared Minibus or Coach & Water Taxi|