7 Nights Half Board from £2,069 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Paradise Sun Hotel sits on the beautiful Cote d’Or beach on Praslin, offering a stylish beachside holiday that’s perfect for couples. With an easy-going atmosphere combined with exceptional natural beauty, this charming hotel shows off the best of the Seychelles.
The rooms are sea-faced and well-furnished, all featuring a private balcony or terrace. Honeymooners celebrating in style can upgrade to a Deluxe Room which features additional space and a living area for that extra comfort that makes all the difference.
The delectable St Pierre restaurant serves a daily-changing menu of treats and there’s a huge range of activities to keep you entertained during the day. When you’re not sunbathing on the sugar-white sand you can enjoy complimentary watersports, go on nature walks or enjoy relaxing treatments in the spa.
The hotel enjoys a prime location on the north-eastern coast of Praslin, sitting on an unspoiled white sand beach. The beach is secluded and quiet thanks to an outcrop of granite boulders – perfect for couples in search of privacy and tranquillity on their holiday.
- Take an inter-island flight from Mahé to Praslin, followed by a road transfer to reach the hotel, taking approximately 40 minutes.
There is a total of 80 rooms all featuring:
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Wi-Fi internet (additional charge)
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Terrace or balcony
- In-room safe
The following room types are available:
- Superior Rooms – spacious and comfortable with all the amenities you need for a great stay in the Seychelles
- Deluxe Rooms – these larger rooms include a living area with a sleeper sofa (suitable for one additional adult or two children under 12 years) and a full-size bath
- St Pierre – the resort’s main restaurant serves a la carte lunch and buffet dinners with the theme changing every day of the week
- Pool Restaurant – open for breakfast
- Beach Bar – serving cocktails and other drinks
- Complimentary afternoon tea/coffee and cake
- Outdoor pool
- Complimentary watersports including kayaking and snorkelling
- Table tennis
- Nature walks on Mondays
- Sunset cruise on Wednesdays
- Board games
- Gift shop
- Bicycle hire (additional cost)
- Excursions (additional cost)
- Diving Centre (additional cost)
- The resort offers a range of children's activities *available upon request, minimum of six children aged 6-12
- Children’s pool right next to the main pool so the kids can splash about in view
- Babysitting services *available upon request, additional charges may apply
- Rather than a large drop, the sands on the beach slope naturally into the sea, so the beach area is safe for children.
Honeymooners will receive:
- A 25% discount on the room rate
- A fresh fruit basket upon arrival in the room
- One romantic candle light dinner for two accompanied with a half bottle of Champagne once during stay
- Stay for a minimum of 6 nights to get a free of charge wedding package
- Includes: Decorated wedding arch with fresh garden flowers, one bottle of Champagne during ceremony, one wedding cake, a romantic dinner for two and the use of the hotel's wedding co-ordinator.
* Applicable to both room categories. A copy of marriage certificate not older than 12 months prior to arrival date must be presented when check in.
*Valid until 31 Oct 2018 except 22 Dec 2017 to 05 Jan 2018
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 Nights||14 Nights|
|16 Oct - 31 Oct 18||£2069||£3209|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 15 Oct 2018. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available - call for quote.
|Flight Upgrades from|
|Business Class (one way)||£769||First Class (one way)||£1419|
Flights to the Seychelles from London are via Abu Dhabi, Dubai with Emirates. Regional departures are available. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Shared Minibus or Coach & Water Taxi|