7 nights Bed & Breakfast from £2,499 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
One of the Seychelles’ finest and most luxurious resorts, Raffles Praslin raises the bar with exceptional accommodation, impeccable levels of service and an idyllic beachfront and hillside location – this is your dream tropical holiday brought to life.
Sitting on the north-eastern coast of Praslin, the resort is flanked by lush greenery, stunning white sand and the calm turquoise of the Indian Ocean. This truly romantic setting makes Raffles a fine choice for a honeymoon and very popular with couples looking for a secluded escape.
The accommodation is in stylish yet understated villas each with their own plunge pool and modern facilities. There are three lovely restaurants at the hotel as well as a charming beachfront bar serving your favourite cocktails.
Further reading: Raffles Praslin is featured in our guide to the top 10 luxury hotels in the Seychelles.
The hotel sits on the north east of Praslin, around 15 minutes from Mahe and close to the islands of Curieuse and La Digue. If you fancy a break from the sun lounger, the hotel is only a short drive from Vallée de Mai Nature Reserve. Anse Lazio, one of the world's most beautiful beaches and a championship golf course is close by too.
- The transfer from the international airport is an inter-island flight followed by a road transfer, taking around 45 minutes or Private car transfer from Mahe Airport followed by a Ferry, then car transfer from Praslin port to Raffles
There is a total of 86 villas all featuring:
- Air conditioning
- Private plunge pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- 42-inch plasma TV with DVD player
- Private terrace
- Outdoor shower
- Bathroom with a bath overlooking the Indian Ocean
- Nespresso coffee machine and tea making facilities
- In-room safe
- Outdoor pavilion with daybed
- Complimentary butler service available for one and two bedroom villas, available at an additional price for standard villas.
The following villa types are available:
- Garden View Pool Villa – private and intimate with views over the gardens
- Partial Ocean View Pool Villa – looking over the tropical garden with partial ocean views
- Oceanview Pool Villa – with stunning views of the ocean
- Panoramic Pool Villa – located high on the hillside with beautiful panoramic ocean views
- One Bedroom Garden View Villa - surrounded by lovely vegetation, these rooms are highly relaxed
- One Bedroom Oceanview Villa – these one-bedroom villas have lovely ocean views
- One Bedroom Panoramic Villa – these one-bedroom villas sit in a fantastic location on the hillside
- Two Bedroom Beachfront Villa – these two-bedroom villas are only a few steps from the beach and are surrounded by lush gardens
- Two Bedroom Oceanview Villa – the largest and most luxurious villas on the property with two bedrooms and wonderful ocean views
- Losean – open for breakfast and dinner serving a range of Seychelles-inspired dishes
- Curieuse – specialising in South-East Asian cuisine, this restaurant is open for dinner
- Sushi at Curieuse – the specialist sushi bar at Curieuse, open for dinner
- Pool Restaurant & Bar – open for lunch until late, offering a range of light meals, snacks and drinks
- Danzil Lounge – this relaxed open-air bar serves a selection of delicious cocktails
- Pti Zil Beach Bar – sitting close to the beach this bar offers fresh fruit juice, local beers, cocktails and light snacks
- Takamaka Terrace – the rooftop terrace bar serving drinks, cocktails and shisha pipes
- 24 hour in-villa dining - as well as the option of a barbecue feast in your villa, or a romantic meal on the beach or in a private cavana.
- Swimming pool
- Complimentary non-motorised watersports
- DVD library
- Fitness centre
- The Sugar Palm Club offers activities for toddlers, children and teenagers within three separate groups. Infants and toddlers (under 4) must be accompanied by a parent of babysitter, children (from ages 5 to 12) are offering a range of activities including arts and crafts, baking classes, nature walks, sand castle building and treasure hunts. Teenagers (from ages 13 to 18) can enjoy hiking trails, cycling tours and a range of video games
- Raffles Spa - The first signature Raffles Spa, featuring 13 indoor and outdoor treatment pavilions, and relaxing treatments that rejuvenate and transform your mind, body and soul.
Raffles Praslin is a large resort, with many of the villas nestled up high in the hills. A buggy is required to get to these villas as the hills are so steep, so if you suffer with walking difficulties, please let us know and we will endeavour to get the best accommodation for your needs.