7 nights Bed & Breakfast from £2,259 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
Accommodation is arranged in private suites or villas designed to blend into the surroundings with privacy and intimacy in mind. The rooms are positioned just 15 meters from the shore, are all single storey and are constructed from wood, marble and pink granite giving them a tropical and luxurious feel. Each room has a deck area with sun loungers and a hammock to relax in privacy. The resort has its own championship golf course as well as extensive sporting facilities.
Further reading: Constance Lemuria is featured in our guide to the top 10 luxury hotels in the Seychelles.
There are a total of 105 suites and villas, all including:
- Air conditioning
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Satellite TV and DVD player
- Individual safe
- 24 hour room service
- Junior Suite – spacious minimalist rooms and luxurious amenities. Sleep a maximum of two adults and one child.
- Senior Suite – gorgeous suites featuring a separate living room, and a large balcony or terrace. Sleeps a maximum of two adults and two children.
- Villa – these luxurious villas offer stylish décor and brilliant amenities, including a personal massage pavilion, a private garden with beach access, a living and dining area, and private chef service or in-villa BBQ on request. Sleeps a maximum of four adults and two children.
- Presidential Villa – an opulent villa with all you need for a luxury getaway - including a magnificent mountain backdrop, individual suites with their own terrace, a spacious outdoor area with three tiered swimming pools, and access to the private beach.
- Legend - A colourful and friendly buffet restaurant offering a variety of international cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We love the balcony that overlooks the sugary sand beach and three tier pool.
- DIVA - A casual yet chic bar with a delectable wine list.
- The Nest - A truly beautiful restaurant serving seafood with a Creole twist. Dining on fresh seafood for lunch and dinner whilst overlooking Petite Ans Kerlan is wonderfully romantic, but the deck located on the rocks behind the restaurant is perfect for an idyllic exclusive dinner for two.
- Takamaka - A delightful restaurant offering a barefoot lunch right by the ocean's edge, serving fresh sushi.
- 18 hole championship golf course
- Non motorised watersports
- Complimentary green fees
- 2 floodlit tennis courts
- Health & Beauty Spa
- Steam room
- Fitness Centre
- Catamaran trip around the island with a stop for lunch at a fabulous seafood restaurant
- The complimentary Constance Kids' Club provides a wealth of activities and adventures. Offering a children's pool, playground, computer stations, cooking lessons and arts & crafts, the kids will be spoilt for choice *for ages 4-11
- Children can also enjoy a la carte dedicated kids menus
- Babysitting services *available upon request, additional charges apply
- Situated on a beautiful sandy beach, Petite Ans Kerlan
- Large swimming pool built in three tiers with waterfall feature by the Legend Restaurant
Honeymooners will receive up to 40% off accommodation on meal plan booked.
Honeymoon Offer (£100 Resort Credit per room per night) for stays from 24 Aug - 30 Sept 17 & 8 May 18 - 31 Jul 18 & 24 Aug 18 - 30 Sept 17
- Credits can be used on F&B and Spa only (consumed at the hotel)
- Credit is non refundable
On arrival: Local Delicacy + Tropical Fruit of the day + beach bag + 1 Polo (for him) + 1 Pareo (for her) - Valid all year round
During stay: 1 bottle (75cl) Swartland Sparkling + 1 Lemuria Signature bath ceremony - Valid all year round
Honeymooner's - A Wedding Certificate no older than 12 months must be shown at check-in.
Wedding Anniversaries - Above discounts applicable to the 5th and subsequent anniversaries at 5 year intervals. Must not be more than 6 months prior or after date of anniversary. A Wedding Certificate must be shown at check-in.
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|22 Aug - 31 Aug 17||£2989||£5019|
|01 Sep - 30 Sep 17||£2259||£3589|
|01 Oct - 22 Dec 17||£2589||£4219|
|23 Dec - 06 Jan 18||£3869||£6769|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 21 Aug 2017. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available – call for quote.
|Flight Upgrades from|
|Business Class (one way)||£769||First Class (one way)||£1419|
Flights to the Seychelles from London are via Abu Dhabi, Dubai with Emirates. Regional departures are available. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Bed & Breakfast||Junior Suite|
|Private Car or Taxi & Water Taxi|