The Hilton Salalah sits by the shores of the Indian Ocean, in beautifully tended gardens, surrounded by coconut trees, papaya and banana plantations. It is an oasis of calm, offering guests an idyllic environment to enjoy the sunshine and the beauty of the Indian Ocean and its seemingly endless horizon. The staff are friendly and attentive, offering impeccable service whenever required. The design of the hotel is modern, but subtly reflects Omani heritage. Guests can enjoy an array of land and water activities, including diving to explore the local reefs. The resort’s free-form swimming pool overlooks the white sand beach and provides a great place to relax in the sun. There’s an excellent choice of cuisine, a fitness centre to work off the calories and a shopping mall for some retail therapy. Children love the kids’ playground and pool.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits