Intercontinental - Qatar
Bed & Breakfast 4 nights from £1,169 per person
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
The luxurious and chic InterContinental is set on the longest private beach in Doha – an urban oasis in a prime location for water sports, swimming or simply lounging in the sunshine. With a selection of decadent rooms and suites, each with a twist on traditional Arabic decor, there’s plenty of scope to find a room to suit your needs. Food lovers can indulge in any one of the six restaurants on offer here, serving up delectable cuisine in the form of fresh seafood dishes, Greek fare and tastes of Mexico.
We love that younger guests aren’t forgotten here, with an indoor activity room, outdoor playground and separate pool for them to enjoy. For the adults, there’s the indulgent spa menu or live entertainment to ensure there isn’t a dull moment during your stay. Active guests can keep fit with the health centre, sports courts and water sports available – you can relax in the sauna afterwards.
Top tip: The Lava Lounge is a chic way to end the day with a fantastic food menu – head out to the terrace to take in some phenomenal views of the Doha skyline.
On a long stretch of private beach in the West Bay region of Doha, just minutes from downtown Doha. Transfer time from the airport – approximately 40 minutes.
We recommend seeing the sights of Doha, so why not go on a boat trip around the bay, enjoy water sports on Doha’s longest private beach and explore the souks where you can sample local food and pick up a bargain.
The hotel has 192 rooms and 24 suites, all of which offer:
- Complimentary WiFi
- Bathroom with bathrobe and hairdryer
- 40 inch LED TV
- iPod connectivity
- Direct dial telephone
- Minibar and coffee/tea maker
- Work desk and lamp
- Iron and ironing board
- Classic Rooms – with king-size or twin beds and views towards the city or the Arabian Gulf.
- Executive Rooms – 42 square metre rooms, contemporarily designed and with exclusive access to the club InterContinental lounge which includes complimentary breakfast and canapes during happy hour.
- Suites – feature a separate sitting area, have views overlooking the ocean and all have access to the InterContinental lounge.
With a selection of 9 bars restaurants, bars and lounges to choose from you really are spoilt for choice:
- Gemmayze – Serving authentic Lebanese cuisine in a modern setting
- Mykanos – serving a selection of Greek and Mediterranean dishes
- Paloma – TexMex restaurant with a vibrant selection of dishes
- Belgian Café – Authentic Belgian cuisine and a selection of Belgian draught beers
- Coral – All day dining serving an extensive selection of dishes, breads, pastries and beverages
- Tea Lounge – Traditional afternoon tea and coffee with pastries, fresh juices and light snacks
- Pool Bar – Poolside bar with a selection of drinks and light snacks on offer
- Lava Lounge – Vibrant bar with a terrace area offering views of the Doha skyline
- La Vue – serving sophisticated cocktails and an impressive selection of wines from around the world
The hotel is situated on Doha’s longest stretch of private white sandy beach and if this isn’t enough, there’s a large outdoor freeform swimming pool with a poolside bar.
With 16 lavish treatment rooms, the Spa InterContinental is the perfect place to be pampered with a private indoor pool, a number of relaxation rooms and a healthy juice bar. You can choose from an extensive array of treatments including total rejuvenation packages, Hollywood facials and the famous Mani:Pedi:Cure by Bastien Gonzalez.
- Health centre, including a 24hr gym, sauna and steam room
- Tennis courts and beach volleyball
- Live entertainment
- BBQ grills
- Gift shop and convenience store
- Beauty salon
There are many facilities and activities to keep your little ones entertained including an outdoor playground with paddling pool, slides, swings and a climbing frame and an indoor activity room with TV, games and drawing materials (for children aged 4-8yrs old). Babysitting services are also available.
The holy month of Ramadan will be celebrated from 15 May – 14 Jun ‘18 and 5 May – 4 Jun ’19. For more information, click here
Eid Al Adha
Approx. 20 Aug ’18 for 2 nights – no alcohol will be served in bars, restaurants or hotels. Please ensure you are aware of these restrictions.