If you’ve ever dreamed of exploring the myriad wonders of South America, this awe-inspiring tour is an in-depth adventure that will tick many of the highlights off your list. From hiking the Inca Trail to a week spent indulging in the amazing unspoiled landscapes of the Galapagos Islands, this is an unforgettable experience that offers up a range of wildlife sightings, vistas and experiences.
Your 8-day Galapagos cruise will be on board the Xavier III, with a crew of seven plus an expert naturalist guide who will be able to answer all your questions on the local wildlife and geology. There is a bar and dining room, and all your meals will be included whilst you are on board.
- Spend time wandering the cobbled streets of Cusco and soaking up the colonial history
- Take a guided tour of the Sacred Valley and Ollantaytambo ruins
- Traverse the Inca Trail, finishing at the impressive Machu Picchu
- Spend time exploring the lowlands of the Amazon jungle
- Head to the Galapagos Islands for a cruise experience, exploring the native wildlife and unique scenery
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits