A fascinating voyage through the southern islands of the Galapagos aboard the Xavier III, you’ll be treated to some of the most breath-taking views and experiences of your life. From snorkelling in search of sharks, take wilderness walks on Floreana Island and admire the views from the deck of the Daphne as you enjoy watching the sunset. Along the way, you’ll have the chance to learn about the wonderful history and ecosystem of this area from experienced guides who will accompany your adventure.
- Visit the Pit Craters on Baltra Island and hike to the highlands of Santa Cruz
- Explore Post Office Bay, Punta Cormorant and Flour Beach on Floreana Island
- Hike to the top of Espanola Island for sensational vistas of the surrounding scenery
- Relax on the powdery beaches of San Cristobal Island
- Go snorkelling at Kicker Rock
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits