Sandals Montego Bay
7 nights All Inclusive from £1,849 per Person Including Flights week commencing 18th Sep 2017 from Gatwick
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Sandals Montego Bay has 250 rooms divided into 18 room types with 3 categories. All rooms include :
- air conditioning
- king-size bed
- amenity kit
- hair dryer
- safety deposit box (safe)
- private bath & shower
- clock radio
- cable T.V.
- coffee & tea maker
- iron & ironing board
Deluxe Rooms include:
- Caribbean Deluxe Room
- Caribbean Luxury Room
- Caribbean Oceanview Luxury Room.
Concierge Service will pamper you with VIP check in, special luggage handling, tour arrangements, private parties, and a concierge dedicated to looking after you. Rooms include:
- Beachfront Grande Luxe Club Level Room
- Oceanfront Honeymoon Club Level Veranda Room
- Beachfront Honeymoon Grande Luxe Club Level Room
- Beachfront Walkout Club Level Room
- Beachfront Honeymoon Walkout Club Level Room
Butler Service offers your own personal butler trained in accordance to exacting standards by the Guild of Professional English Butlers. They will serve meals in your suites, arrange for spa services and draw baths, coordinate activities and arrange tours and excursions, attend to every detail of your wardrobe including complimentary pressing of clothes on arrival, provide for your every wish and request no matter how small or grand. Rooms include:
- Honeymoon Hideaway Beachfront Estate Butler Village Junior Suite
- Honeymoon Hideaway Beachfront Estate Butler Village Suite
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Anytime Snacks, Unlimited Premium Brand Drinks, Cocktails and Signature Drinks, Juices, Sodas, Selection of Wines, Water and Land Sports including Golf and Scuba Diving, Tips and Taxes
With Sandals exclusive "Stay at One, Play at Seven" exchange programme, you can stay at any Sandals Resort in Jamaica and enjoy all the amenities of all other Sandals Resorts in the island. In Montego Bay this programme is especially attractive. Since the 3 resorts in this city are within a few minutes of each other, free roundtrip transfers between the properties are provided throughout the day. This feature gives you the freedom to choose between 11 restaurants, each offering a distinctive gourmet experience with its own menu and ambiance.
Note - owing to proximity to the aiport, intermittent aircraft noise can be heard
- Day & Night Tennis (4 Courts)
- Shuffle Board Beach & Pool Volleyball
- Giant Outdoor Chess Board
- Table Tennis
- Dart Board
- Pool Tables Bocce Ball
Watersports activities include :
- Glass Bottom Boat
- Wake Boarding
- Hobie Cat Sailing
- Knee Boarding
- Windsurfing Paddleboats
- Red Lane® Spa (additional charge)
- Guests can visit the neighbouring Sandals property for the Red Lane Spa®
- Fully equipped open-air fitness centre. Land and water aerobic classes also offered.
- Discover Scuba Diving (DSD) for beginners and International Open Water certification available at additional cost. PADI Dive certification available at additional cost.
Sandals is a ’Couples Only’ property
- 4 swimming pools
- 4 whirlpools
- Bayside - elegant International cuisine.
- The Oleander Room - authentic Jamaican dishes.
- Cucina Romana - the flavour and soul of Italy.
- Tokyo Joes - Oriental dishes prepared in a show kitchen.
- O.K. Corral - the taste that won the West.
- The Irie Grill - casual beachfront snacks and grilled items.
- You can also arrange a sunset dinner under the stars served by a white-gloved waiter, on a table specially decorated with tropical floral arrangements and candle lights. (Supplement payable.)
Plus 4 bars serving unlimited drinks, cocktails, and top-shelf liquor, including a swim up bar.