During this tour you will have the chance to enjoy a fantastic two-day safari in Tsavo East National Park, with a one-night stay at the Ngutuni Safari Lodge. Where you opt to go for your safari is down to you, with departures from Papillon taking place on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Built in a classic Swahili style and set amongst exotic gardens where the Colobus monkeys thrive, Papillon Lagoon Reef is an authentic base for your stay.
Please note that guests are required to check out of their room at Papillon whilst on safari. However, luggage can be stored at the hotel. (RK)
**Ngutuni Safari takes place on a Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday - the day of safari will be re-confirmed upon arrival.**
Papillon Lagoon Reef is closed each year between May-June for annual maintenance.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits