Exclusive, romantic and quaint, Ngala Safari Lodge offers colonial-style lodge accommodation that is perfect whether you’re travelling as a couple or a family. As well as a relaxing swimming pool on site, there is also an open-air boma for dining and outdoor entertainments.
Based in the first private safari reserve to be incorporated into Kruger National Park, the Ngala Private Game Reserve, you guaranteed a fantastic experience as you get to see some of Africa’s most incredible creatures up close. You can get into Kruger too where you’ll find every member of Africa’s Big Five as well as hundreds of other species of mammals and birds.
To combine Ngala with another lodge in Kruger or a stay in Cape Town, the Garden Route or even the Eastern Cape, please call our African specialists who will be happy to put together a tailor-made South African holiday for you.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits