Couples Swept Away
7 nights All Inclusive from £1,449 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
The lush tropical gardens at Couples Swept Away reach to the wide sandy beach that gently shelves in to the shimmering clear waters for which Negril is renowned. This adults-only low-rise resort presents one of the most romantic settings imaginable offering a choice of accommodation styles, fabulous facilities and a range of culinary experiences, casual to gourmet, across six restaurants and eight bars.
312 luxuriously appointed air-conditioned rooms and suites
All rooms feature a spacious private verandah or balcony with king size bed, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, telephone, coffee maker, personalised mini bar, hair dryer, in-room safe, iron & ironing board, iPod docking station and nightly turn down service. The original rooms (Atrium Rooms and Beachfront Suites) are located in 2-storey buildings and the newer Verandah rooms are located in 3-storey building
- Garden Verandah: Located in either the two or three-storey buildings with shower, flat screen TV and views of the tropical gardens. Please note that these rooms are located on the perimeter of the property, closest to the road.
- Great House Verandah: These rooms have views of the Gardens or partial view of the Caribbean Sea, flat screen TV, shower and balcony with soft chairs and table. Located on the 2nd and 3rd floors of the Great House within steps of Feathers, Patois Patio, Cabana Grill, Aura Nightclub, Piano Bar and the new pool with swim-up bar.
- Atrium Rooms: located in the centre of the property, each room looks onto a central atrium and in addition has panoramic view of the gardens; these rooms have a shower and hammock on the terrace or balcony.
- Ocean Verandah: Located in the three-storey buildings featuring a shower, flat screen TV and terrace or balcony with sofa chairs and table, with tropical garden, ocean views. Please note some sea views may be partial due to the lush vegetation.
- Beachfront Suites:Located along the beach path, with views of the Caribbean Sea (may be obstructed by lush vegetation). These suites also have a fully stocked mini bar and a rocking chair on the terrace or balcony.
- Beachfront Verandah: Same inclusions as the Ocean Verandah but with Beachfront views.
- Great House Ocean Suites: Large suites with breath-taking views of the Caribbean Sea, luxurious bathrooms with separate shower and tub, and captivating view. The exterior verandahs feature a chaise lounge. These suites are located in the Great House building.
Please note that only the Great House Suites have a bathtub.
The Premium All-inclusive concept includes all meals and drinks in addition to a fabulous variety of included facilities and activities:
- Water skiing, wind surfing, hobie-cats with tuition plus reef diving - diving for certified divers or Scuba Diving Resort Course for beginners
- Glass bottom boat trip and catamaran cruise
- Sunset Waterside Bar excursion and shopping shuttle
- Tennis with instruction
- Use of the state-of-the-art fitness centre
- Classes in yoga, spinning, aerobics and Pilates
- Transfers and green fees at Negril Hills 18-hole championship golf course*
- A wide selection of treatments is available at the full service spa facility**
*Excludes mandatory caddy charge
** Treatments not included within all-inclusive concept
- Set on a beautiful stretch of beach
- 25 metre lap pool
- Swimming pool
- 3 Jacuzzis
- Patois Patio for a la carte breakfast and dinner
- Feathers serves fine cuisine in the evenings with a Caribbean flair
- Al Fresco Sea Grape Café and Veggie Bar serves healthy vegetarian food during the day
- Lemongrass offers Thai cuisine in the evenings
- Reservations are required for some of the evening dining
- Breakfast (continental) is available in your rooms
- 6 bars are available including a Sports Bar and a Piano Bar
When dining, closed in shoes must be worn, bathing suits must be covered and men must not wear tank tops or sleeveless shirts. After 6.30pm men have to wear long trousers and women have to wear dresses, slacks or culottes (no shorts or short outfits).
Food and Beverage included:
- 24 hour dining from casual to gourmet
- Unlimited premium brand drinks
- Personalised in room mini bar
- Room service
- All tips and gratuities
- Transfers to and from the airport
- Glass bottom Boat ride
- Trip to Margaritaville
- Reef Snorkelling
- Scuba Diving with instructor
- Windsurfing with instructor
- Water skiing with instructor
- Hobie Cat with instructor
- Tennis with instruction
- Golf 18 Holes (Green fees/ transfers)
- FREE Wedding Ceremony
- Trip to local sunset waterside bar
- Shopping shuttle
- Catamaran Cruise
- Scuba diving resort course
- Free Internet Access incl. WIFI
- Honeymoon Package included: His/her massage and champagne
- FREE Wedding Ceremony
*Excludes mandatory $250 for marriage licence & wedding certificates. Prices and inclusions correct at time of print please check for further information.