Royal Hideaway Playacar
7 nights All Inclusive from £1,299 per Person Including Flights week commencing 23rd Oct 2017 from Manchester
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
Located on one of the Yucatan Peninsula’s most stunning stretches of beachfront and just 45 minutes from the Cancun International Airport, Royal Hideaway Playacar includes 200 elegantly appointed rooms in a range of styles that exude excellence and quality. Kick your cares into the sand and relax in the oversized cascading infinity pool or one of the relaxation pools, or on one of the oceanfront sun decks. Royal Hideaway Playacar also has extensive experience and facilities for organising weddings and honeymoons.
The hotel’s high quality international restaurants cater for a huge variety of tastes and styles andinclude; Las Ventanas, which includes the Chef’s Table dining experience; Spices; Palazzo; Club Royale; Azia; The Grill and The Deck. The Royal Hideaway Playacar also has three bars; Bar Allegria, Piano Bar and High Tea.
Royal Hideaway Playacar is part of the Occidental range of resorts.
200 fully renovated guest rooms with elegantly appointed amenities in Mexican colonial style in small villas of two or three floors:
- Luxury Ocean View
- Hideaway Duplex Suite
- Royal Hideaway Suite
Each room category listed above may be combined with an extra special package to enhance your stay.
- Royal Relaxation - spa gift, Royal Spa experience, massage, facial, pedicure and manicure and Royal night turn down service.
- Royal Romance - chocolate covered strawberries, bottle of Moet champagne, Bulgari amenities, terry towel bathrobe and Royal dinner on the beach.
- Royal Luxurious - bottle of Moet champagne, terry towel bathrobe, Bulgari amenities and a specially prepared lobster dinner
- Royal Memories - collectors edition Royal Hideaway book, Bulgari amenities, terry towel bathrobe, a Royal dinner on the beach, a photograph in a classical Mexican frame plus a Mayan cultural tour (chose between Chichen Otza or Tulum/Xel-Ha)
Room amenities include:
- Private villa concierge
- Furnished terraces or balconies
- Cable flat screen TV and DVD player
- Ipod dock audio system with CD
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Hydromassage bathtub
- Stall shower
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Non-motorised water sports
- Fitness centre
- Tennis courts
- Cooking classes
- Scuba-diving at the PADI scuba dive centre
- Newly renovated full service Spa
- Six large swimming pools including three relaxation pools and a cascading infinity pool
- Located on the beachfront
Royal Hideaway Playacar boasts a multitude of full-service bars and restaurants featuring an array of gourmet dining options created by a team of culinary masters. Traditional favourites as well as the imaginative creations of executive chefs will tempt guests with epicurean delights that span the globe.
- Las Ventanas - Signature restaurant serving original creations and premium wine cellar selection
- Palazzo Traditional Italian favourites and innovated European cuisine mark this restaurant in its elegant and charming atmosphere
- Spices - Majestically overlooking the Caribbean, this restaurant combines flavours of the islands with authentic Mexican cuisine
- Azia - A menu designed and executed by chefs from Japan, featuring delicacies from the region as well as other Asian cuisine
- The Grill - A romantic al fresco setting complements a chef’s selection of grilled fare
- Club Royale - Custom four-course dinners accompany live dazzling entertainment in this state-of-the-art dinner theatre
- The Deck - Snacks and sandwiches available by the pool and beach throughout the day
When dining, closed in shoes must be worn, bathing suits must be covered and men must not wear tank tops or sleeveless shirts. After 6.30pm men have to wear long trousers and women have to wear dresses, slacks or culottes (no shorts or short outfits).
- Six restaurants including a theatre with dining options for guests
- Limitless meals, snacks and aperitifs
- Beverages including soft drinks, juices and premium branded alcohol in any of the three bars and all restaurants
- 24-hour room service
- Two floodlit tennis courts
- Six swimming pools
- Fitness centre
- Evening entertainment
- Watersports including kayaking, windsurfing, aquaerobics and sailing
- Land sports including basketball, tennis, table tennis, bocce ball, cycling etc.
- DVD's available to hire
- Complimentary WiFi connection
This is an adults 18+ only resort - perfect for those seeking a relaxing and romantic break on the Riviera Maya.