7 nights All Inclusive from £1,459 per Person Including Flights week commencing 22nd Oct 2018 from Glasgow
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
UNICO 20°87°, nestled on the stunning sugary sand beaches of Riviera Maya, is a spectacular adult-only, all-inclusive hotel that uniquely merges contemporary and luxury style with traditional Mexican touches. From the local artwork and classic patterned furnishings, to the innovative restaurants and beautiful handcrafted and natural materials, UNICO 20°87° is one-of-a-kind.
Much of the hotel is clearly inspired by its Mexican roots. The rustic décor in the rooms and suites offer a charming and inviting ambience, whilst the trendy Bar Balam serves classic cocktails with a cool Mexican twist. Those hoping to immerse themselves in the culture will relish a romantic evening spent at Cueva Siete, serving up an enticing menu of Mayan and Yucatecan cuisine.
With three pools to choose from, you’ll be sure to find a secluded spot to sit back and soak up the sun with a healthy juice or indulgent cocktail, and the holistic spa is the ideal way to unwind and revitalize your mind, body and soul. You’ll even have your own Anfitrión – a personal host available 24 hours a day – so your days will be completely free for you to truly enjoy the relaxing atmosphere.
UNICO 20°87°'s philosophy, 'arrive as a tourist, leave as a traveller', clearly inspires the hotel's contemporary take on Mexican culture, creating wonderful and cultural experiences with a modern twist, including brilliant cooking classes, mezcal tastings and cocktail hour in a nearby Mayan village. Visit this spectacular hotel and you'll leave with incredible, eye-opening memories.
The hotel is located on the white sand beaches of Riviera Maya
The modern rustic rooms and suites all feature:
- An Anfitrión – a personalized local host available 24 hours a day
- Complimentary WiFi
- Mini bar
- Complimentary bottled water
- Air condition
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Alcoba Swim-up Pool – Sophisticated 58sqm rooms, featuring a swim-up pool and elevated lounge chairs. Sleeps a maximum of two adults.
- Alcoba Ocean View – Airy 58sqm rooms featuring uninterrupted ocean views, plus an outdoor spa tub and outdoor lounging area perfect for relaxing and enjoying the view. Sleeps a maximum of two adults for a king bed, and four adults for two queen beds.
- PURE Alcoba – Gorgeous 58sqm rooms specially designed to provide a better night’s sleep for allergy sufferers. Features the same amenities as a standard Alcoba Ocean View. Sleeps a maximum of two adults.
- Alcoba Ocean Front – Charming 58sqm rooms offering panoramic ocean views from the outdoor spa tub and lounging area. Sleeps a maximum of two adults for a king bed, and four adults for two queen beds.
- Estancia Suite – Spacious and contemporary 118sqm suites featuring a large living room, an expansive terrace with an outdoor hydro spa tub, and beautiful ocean views. Sleeps a maximum of two adults.
- Estancia Two Bedroom Suite – Elegant 176sqm suites offering two bedrooms – one with a king size bed, the other with two queen beds - a spacious living room, a large terrace with two outdoor hydro spa tubs, and jaw-dropping views of the ocean. Sleeps a maximum of six adults.
- Villa 20°87° - Contemporary, yet still inspired by the open spaces of the Mexican hacienda, this beautiful two-bedroom villa overlooks the sweeping beach, featuring a full kitchen, a dining room, a living room, a powder room, a complete bar, and a huge terrace with two hydro spa tubs. Sleeps a maximum of four adults.
- Mi Carisa – Inspired by the incredible flavours of Mediterranean and Italian coastlines, this charming restaurant offers an intimate and inviting atmosphere, the wonderful wood-burning oven adding a smoky flavor to the dishes.
- Cueva Siete – A unique and immersive dining experience. Named after the seven origin caves of Mayan mythos, the deep and exciting flavours here are inspired by Yucatecan and Mayan culture.
- Mura House – Asian cuisine is given an innovative spin at Mura House, drawing inspiration from three different styles of Japanese cuisine: yakitori, sushi and teppanyaki.
- Restaurant 20.87 – This beachside restaurant offers a more laidback vibe, capturing the hotel’s overall ambience and offering delicious cuisine all throughout the day. From fresh morning buffets, to classic grill dishes in the evening, it’s a great place to mingle.
- Inez Café – Inspired by European café culture, this is the perfect place to unwind and socialise. Serving fresh juices, tea and coffee, and delicious baked goods in the morning, fresh sandwiches and paninis at lunchtime, and large salads for dinner.
- Palmera Lounge – A trendy lounge taking inspiration from the Prohibition and the Cuban cocktail renaissance, serving up a flavoursome menu of handcrafted rum cocktails and a lively atmosphere reminiscent of Cuban clubs in the 40s.
- Bar Balam – A cool and stylish day-to-night bar, named after a powerful spirit in ancient Mayan tradition and the symbol of strength. This namesake effortlessly blends into the strong and innovative drinks menu, offering a Mexican take on classic cocktails.
UNICO 20°87°'s facilities add to the uniqueness of the hotel, offering plenty of exciting and memorable attractions to make your holiday feel special, including:
- Fitness centre – with personal training sessions, meditation, yoga, and exercise classes on the beach
- Water sports
- Incredible tours, including a trip to the Extreme Canopy Selvatica Park, a romantic dinner on board the Galeon Columbus ship, and tours around the historical sites of Coba and Tulum
- Access to the nearby Riviera Cancun Golf Club and Hard Rock Golf Club™ Riviera Maya, including transportation, access to the Club House, food and drink, club storage, and green fees. You'll also have access to the Golf Academy, and enjoy private classes with the Pro
The holistic spa will rejuvenate your mind, body and soul, with a blend of locally-inspired beauty rituals, signature spa treatments, natural ingredients, and a fully-equipped hydrotherapy facility. Treatments include detoxifying facials, chocolate wraps, and body exfoliation.
- The hotel is set on the sugary sands of Riviera Maya’s coastline
- The hotel has three pools
The All-Inclusive at UNICO 20°87° is truly spectacular, adding a touch of the unexpected to your luxury stay. The All-Inclusive basis includes:
- A personalised in-room minibar
- Custom-scented amenities
- Access to the restaurants and bars
- Complimentary WiFi
- Poolside and beachside service
- Land and water sports
- Access to the fitness centre
- Anfitrión Service – a personalised host who will give you an insider’s guide into the local scene, assistance with check-in and check-out, restaurant reservations, packing and unpacking, spa tub preparation, laundry service, and help with tours, golf and spa treatments.
As well as these luxurious inclusions, guests also have the opportunity to enjoy select tours, spa and beauty salon treatments and golf with only a 20% service fee payable locally, including:
- Dine & Sail - a romantic three-course dinner, open bar and live saxophone music on board the Columbus Galeon.
- Garrafon Natural Reef Park - access to the VIP Lounge boasting a premium open bar, buffet lunch, Jacuzzis, a pool and a lounge terrace, with phenomenal views of the park's sparkling reefs and soaring cliffs.
- Guided tour of Chichen Itza & Cenotes - a round-trip tour of one of the Seven Wonders of the World, visiting an archaeological site where you an learn about famed Mayan buildings before swimming in a cenote and tucking into local Yucatecan food.
- Spa treatments, including body exfoliations, sun relief wraps, relaxing massages, and deep hydration facials
- Access to the Club House, food and drink, club storage and lockers at Riviera Cancun Golf Club and Hard Rock Golf Club Riviera Maya. Transportation is included for reservations made 24 hours prior to service.