Shinta Mani Resort
Bed & Breakfast from £58 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Shinta Mani is a sleek, modern choice with some fun quirks in its design courtesy of the American architect Bill Bensley. 63 rooms are set in a family and couple friendly resort within verdant gardens, surrounding a large welcoming pool,
There is a sister property over the road, The Club at Shinta Mani, with another 30 rooms which is a five star, more upscale option for the discerning adult traveller.
Guests at Shanti Mani Resort are welcome to use the bar, restaurant and spa over the road at the The Club or make the most of all day dining at the Resort. This is a fabulous location for when you feel like exploring the city, with easy walking distance to the old market and the many boutiques, coffee shops and tempting restaurants.
Shinta Mani Foundation is an important charitable centre in the area and a portion of guest income helps the work of the foundation which includes a centre for hospitality training (you can visit the centre as it is based at the hotel). Guests may also arrange to visit some of the rural villages benefiting from the foundation’s work on an insightful complimentary tour.
The hotel is centrally located in Siem Reap in the French Quarter; nightlife and markets are just a short walk away. It’s a 20-minute drive from Siem Reap airport and the Angkor Wat complex can be reached in 15 minutes by tuk-tuk or taxi.
All rooms and suites feature:
- Bathroom with rain shower
- LCD TV and DVD player
- Complimentary WiFi
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- in-room safe
- Superior Room - Contemporary rooms located on the ground floor, with the standard amenities. Sleeps two adults.
- Superior Garden Room - Minimalist rooms located on the ground floor, entered via a small internal garden. Sleeps two adults.
- Superior Poolside Room - Stylish rooms just steps away from the refreshing lap pool.
- Deluxe Garden Room - Modern rooms in the resort's modern wing, looking out onto a tropical courtyard and offering more room to relax.
- Deluxe Pool View Room - Located in the modern wing, these trendy rooms are spacious and boast lovely views of the pool.
- Deluxe Living Room - Perfect for families, these large rooms can fit an extra bed, as well as a small living area.
- Bai Tong – the resort’s restaurant with all day dining and both western and Asian food on offer.
- The Steakhouse at Pub Street – Popular American steakhouse for an alternative to Asian cuisine.
- Pool Bar - for drinks and light snacks to keep you refreshed throughout the day.
- Kroya at The Club – Khmer fine dining, the indoor restaurant also has a fun terrace with swing seats.
- The Bensley Bar at the Club is great for a pre-dinner cocktail.
- There is a large pool at the Resort with gardens and sun loungers ideally placed for soaking up the sun and enjoying a cocktail.Spa for guest use at The Club
- Library with books, DVDs, games and magazines, guest computers
- Free WiFi throughout.
- Charity centre with boutique