Fusing modernity with rich history, Villa Samadhi Singapore is a beautiful restored hotel that encapsulates its colonial heritage, yet also offers a contemporary retreat perfect for escaping the bustle of city life. The villa is inspired by Sanskrit’s highest state of meditation, providing guests with a relaxed state of mind with its sustainable, natural settings and ‘Rustic Luxe’ interiors.
This 20-room boutique hotel was once a 1920’s black and white colonial garrison, and still evokes a quintessential taste of the bygone era whilst also offering contemporary luxuries. All of the rooms are elegant and laidback. The Luxe Sarang is the most luxurious, set in its own small building and featuring a private plunge pool and garden.
Stroll along the jungle boardwalk and you’ll find Tamarind Hill, the hotel’s wonderful restaurant offering colonial charm and a decadent menu of Thai and Burmese cuisine, washed down with 140 bottles of wine.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits