Hua Hin & Cha Am Holidays - Stylish beaches and succulent seafood
Fusing trendy cosmopolitan style with a seaside ambience, sweeping golf courses and a delicious food scene, Hua Hin offers a unique beach-resort experience that steers clear of the usual swaying palms. Meanwhile, Cha Am is a happy and friendly beach resort, synonymous with lively beach parties and some of the best seafood in Thailand.
Play golf, party on the beach and dine al fresco
Hua Hin is one of the first Thai beach resorts, found a little way south of Bangkok on the Gulf of Thailand coast.
It’s one of the country’s favourite beachside destinations thanks to its link to the popular Thai royal family. Just north of Hua Hin is Cha Am, a fun-loving party town with a range of excellent resorts.
This is a part of Thailand where you can find all the stereotypical elements – the racy nightlife, the sumptuous food, the perfect beaches – combined with a comfortable cosmopolitan attitude and bargain-friendly night markets.
Why visit Hua Hin and Cha Am?
- There are several great golf courses in the area
- Hu Hin has hosts a number of events include the popular Jazz Festival and even a Vintage Car Rally
- Down the road you’ll find the impressive scenic beauty of the Sam Roi Yot National Park
- Klai Kangwon Palace is the home to Thailand’s current monarch – you can’t currently visit the palace itself, but you can walk around the grounds during set hours
- The dream example of modern Thailand – here you’ll find the combination of picturesque beaches, luxury resorts, modern amenities, sparkling nightlife and traditional markets
Inspired? Tropical Sky also arranges Far East and Asia holidays in other Thailand destinations including Phuket, Khao Lak, Krabi, Phi Phi Islands, Koh Samui, Koh Yao, Koh Chang, Koh Phangan, Hua Hin and Cha Am, Bangkok, Khao Sok, Chiang Mai, Trat and Khanom.