Current Travel Advice for Customers.Click here
Koh Yao holidays - A taste of traditional Thailand
Koh Yao is a truly beautiful island, taking travellers back to the traditional Thai way of life with beautiful rice fields and rubber plantations, quiet beaches, and a tranquil ambience. For those wanting the true Thailand experience, Koh Yao provides the ultimate paradise.
Peaceful, beautiful and private
Famously one of the last bastions against tourism, Koh Yao has remained marvellously quiet and unspoiled.
Made of up two islands (Koh Yao Noi and Koh Yao Yai) prepare yourself for a truly secluded paradise – the perfect escape if you’ve grown tired of the garish party hotspots or the bustle of the city.
Why visit Koh Yao?
- It’s one of Thailand’s last beauty spots that have not been spoiled (or at least altered) by tourism
- Truly pristine beaches with glorious sugary sand
- A surprisingly good range of restaurants and food stalls where you can find delicious local food or a taste of home
- Peace and quiet is the order of the day, every day
- Go kayaking and enjoy the beauty of the islands from the water
Inspired? Tropical Sky also arranges Far East and Asia holidays in other Thailand destinations including Phuket, Khao Lak, Krabi, Phi Phi Islands, Koh Samui, Koh Yao, Koh Chang, Koh Phangan, Hua Hin and Cha Am, Bangkok, Khao Sok, Chiang Mai, Trat and Khanom.