Take in the sights of Thailand, combining beach and culture, on this 15-day tour adventure through Thailand's beautiful landscape. Journeying through the bridge over the River Kwai, the Ayutthaya Historical Park, Chiang Mai, Bangkok, Koh Samui and ending your trip in Krabi, you will have a fantastic opportunity to see why Thailand is such a popular and fascinating destination to explore. This is a tour with a difference, travelling in a small group of an average of 12 and never more than 16, the emphasis is on local experiences and encounters. Your tour guide really knows the country inside out, they can take you to places you'd never chance on if you were travelling on your own. (GCO)
- Step back into history at the "Bridge on the River Kwai"
- Enjoy an authentic Khantok dinner in a local village
- Watch the sunset at the Temple of Doi Suthep
- Kayak along the stunning coastline of Koh Mae Ko
- Visit the island where "The Beach" was filmed
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits