Set in the rural highlands of Dalat, this hotel comprises seventeen fully restored French colonial villas each originally constructed between the 1920’s and 1930’s. The villas retain the unique personalities of their original owners while being lovingly restored to their former glory, with all care taken to preserve original design, décor and charm.
With the cool European climate (the area sits at an altitude of 1500 metres above sea level) and the rolling mountainous, pine treed terrain, Dalat became the summer hill-station retreat for royalty and high society.
Sited on approximately 35 acres of suburban parkland that forms its own unique compound, the area Evason Ana Mandara Villas Dalat occupies was originally known as the ’Bellevue Quarter’, a nod to the rich French influence. Striking views of the surrounding town, countryside and flourishing vegetable fields abound from all areas of the gently sloping hillside property.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits