DoubleTree by Hilton Resort & Spa, Marjan Island
4 nights All Inclusive from £599 per Person Including Flights week commencing 11th Sep 2017 from Heathrow
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
Perched along the white sands of Al Marjan Island – Ras Al Khaimah’s first man-made archipelago – DoubleTree by Hilton Resort & Spa Marjan Island is an inviting resort inspired by its unique and prestigious location. The private stretch of beach will grace you with the most sensational views of the sparkling Arabian Gulf, and your stay will be inundated with luxurious touches.
Nestled just an hour’s drive from vibrant Dubai, you won’t be too far from the city’s extravagant attractions, and yet the resort’s exclusive location will grace you with the peacefulness and seclusion needed for a restful stay. The rooms and suites here are opulent and classy, with rich colours, Arabic touches, and a gorgeous balcony overlooking the gardens or the ocean.
With a variety of innovative restaurants and trendy bars, DoubleTree by Hilton Resort & Spa will take you on a tantalising culinary journey. Sip on a healthy and creative mocktail by the pool at Boardwalk, tuck into European home-style cuisine at Brasserie, or take the family to Vespa for a taste of authentic Italian favourites.
Families looking for a sun-soaked All-Inclusive getaway will love the resort’s array of child-friendly activities, including Kids Paradise – a wonderful kids club with fun activities, from cookie decorating and jewellery making, to Zumba classes and creative arts and crafts. Meanwhile, loved up couples will relish time spent in the spa, indulging in an extensive menu of well-being therapies.
Shopping malls, desert dunes and the amazing Al Hamra Golf Course are just moments away should you fancy exploring the area, or you could spend your days on the private beach, sinking your toes into the sand or getting stuck in with a few exciting water sports. No matter how you choose to spend your time, DoubleTree by Hilton Resort & Spa Marjan Island will provide you with first-class service, and a holiday that exudes luxury.
You'll find the DoubleTree nestled on a stretch of private sugary sand beach, on the man-made Marjan Island in Ras Al Khaimah.
- Dubai International Airport is just under an hour's drive away or, alternatively, Ras Al Khaimah International Airport is about 20 minutes.
Classic style and modern comforts make the rooms and suites at the DoubleTree a thoroughly well-presented base from where to rest, relax and prepare for Dubai. All guest accommodation features:
- Balcony or terrace area
- LCD flat-screen 42” TV
- High-speed internet access
- Clock radio and MP3 dock
- Coffee making facilities
- En-suite bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Iron & board
Room types are as follows:
- King Deluxe Room (with balcony) – is located in the villa building, has one king-size bed and a spacious fully-furnished balcony as well as modern amenities and stylish décor.
- King Deluxe Room (with sea view and balcony) – Arabian Gulf and swimming pool views from the balcony.
- King Guest Room (with balcony) – has an additional chaise longue and as well as fully-furnished balcony.
- King Guest Room (with balcony and sea view) – spacious balcony with views over the ocean.
- King Junior Suite (with sea view and balcony) – larger than Guest Rooms with living room, sofa and fully-furnished balcony.
- One Bedroom Suite (with sea view and balcony) – same size as King Junior Suite with additional ocean views from the balcony.
- Bay Club - gorgeous rooms with uninterrupted views of the ocean, featuring a terrace or balcony. Bay Club guests also have access to a private infinity pool with a Jacuzzi, a private beach for Bay Club guests only, and free access to the Ladies Only Spa fit with two treatment rooms, an indoor Jacuzzi, sauna, relaxation lounge and cafe.
- Al Marjan – All-day dining with an international buffet, live cooking and innovative meals; open 6.30am-11pm daily
- Boardwalk – A poolside bar with a healthy approach to its menu, serving fresh juices and creative mocktails; open 9am-7pm daily
- Brasserie – A varied restaurant serving European classics, home-style food and a great beer and wine menu; open 12.30pm-10.30pm daily
- Sho Fee Rooftop Bar – Chic bar with classic Arabic snacks and Shisha; open 9am-2am daily
- The Anchor – Maritime-inspired restaurant and bar, offering British classics and European dishes, as well as darts and pool tables; open 4pm-2am daily
- Lobby Lounge – Found at the heart of the resort, this lounge serves light snacks, beverages, coffee and tea; open 7am-11pm daily
- Vespa – A fun and relaxed family-friendly Italian restaurant serving classic dishes and daily specials; open 12.30pm-10.30pm daily
- Bay Club Restaurant - A laid back restaurant for all day dining
- Bay View Pool Bar - A cool pool bar for relaxing in the sun and sipping a cold cocktail
- 24 hour fitness suite
- Eforea: spa with full choice of health and well-being therapies, plus pampering treatments
- Five swimming pools
- 650 metre private white sand beach
- Motorised watersports, including: parasailing, sports fishing trips and jet skis
- Non-motorised watersports, including: sailing, kayaking and pedal boats
- Al Hamra Golf Course nearby
- Ras al Khaimah Shooting Club nearby
- Take a micro-light or gyro-copter ride from Jazirah Aviation Club
- Cultural and adventure excursions available
- Tennis courts
- Beach volleyball and badminton courts
- Boccia court
- Table tennis table
- Billiards table
- Chess sets
- Darts board
- Kids' activity program
- Children's playground
- Children's menu
- Babysitting services, High chairs & play-pens *available upon request
- Free shuttle bus to Atlantis the Palm every Tuesday and Saturday when you book an Aqua-venture, Combo or Dolphin Bay
The All-Inclusive benefits are available from 12 noon till Midnight.
For early arrival guests the meal plan will start with lunch.
The All-Inclusive package is finished by 15.00 on your departure day.
*Brown All-Inclusive Wristband must be worn in order to benefit from the following privileges:
- Lunch in the Al Marjan Restaurant
- Dinner in the Brassiere Restaurant
- Snacks served in Boardwalk
- Vespa Restaurant and Anchor Bar discount of AED 60 per person from the food bill.
- Coffee: Coffee (excluding Arabic and Turkish Coffee), Tea, Cold & Hot Chocolate
- Water: Still & Sparkling Water
- Sodas: Coca Cola, Diet Coke, Fanta, Sprite, Ginger Ale, Soda, Tonic, Bitter Lemon
- Can Juices: Mango, Orange, Pineapple, Apple, Grapefruit
- Beer: Tuborg
- Spirits: Gin, Vodka, Whiskey, Brandy, Tequila, White and Dark Rum
- Apéritifs: Campari, Cinzano Rosso and Bianco
- Wine: Red and White
- Long Drinks: Combination from the above spirits and soft drinks/Juices
- Cocktails: Piña Colada, Tequila Sunrise, Screw Driver, Cuba Libre, Tom Collins, Mojito
- Mocktails: Virgin Piña Colada, Fruit Fantasy, Passion Spritzer
The holy month of Ramadan will be celebrated from the 15 May 18 - 14 June 18 & 5 May - 4 June 19
- Al Marjan and Bay Club restaurants: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner normal operation including Iftarsection on the dinner buffet.
- Lobby Lounge: 24 Hours (alcohol service after the sunset )
- ShoFee: will be operating from 18:00 till 03:00, alcohol service after Iftar
- In Room Dining: will be operating 24hrs, normal operation.
- Brasserie & Vespa Restaurant: will be operating from Thursday – Monday, 18:30 till 22:30, A-la-carte
- Anchor Bar: will be operating from 18:00 till 03:00, alcohol service after Iftar
- Boardwalk Pool Bar: will be operating from 09:00 till sunset, normal operation.
- Bayview Pool Bar: will be operating from 09:00 till sunset, normal operation.
- Entertainment is not available during Ramadan due to local regulations.
- Alcohol service during the day will be provided at the Pool Bars
- XclusiV – Closed.
For more information please click here
Eid Al Adha (approx 31 August 17 & 20 Aug 18 for 2 nights) no alcohol will be served in Bars, Restaurants and Hotels.
Please ensure you are aware of these restrictions.
Dine Around All Inclusive for travel from 1 Jun '17 includes:
Three meals buffet (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) at the main restaurant 'Al Marjan' and the choice of a Set Menu, for Dinner, in one of the A-la-Carte restaurants per day (Vespa, Brasserie, Meze and Sanchya)
- Lunch snacks are available at the pool bar. Open bar is offered at the main hotel & the pool bar from 12:00 noon till 3:00 am which includes Beer, Wine, Whiskey (Regular brands), Vodka, Gin (limited brands according to the Hotel's Dine Around)
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|5 nights||7 nights|
|23 Aug - 31 Aug 17||£1079||£1299|
|01 Sep - 30 Sep 17||£989||£1209|
|01 Oct - 31 Oct 17||£1049||£1299|
|01 Nov - 20 Nov 17||£1109||£1409|
|21 Nov - 23 Dec 17||£1049||£1329|
|24 Dec - 02 Jan 18||£1489||£1849|
|03 Jan - 13 Feb 18||£1179||£1459|
|14 Feb - 08 Apr 18||£1139||£1439|
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|5 nights||7 nights|
|09 Apr - 23 Apr 18||£1289||£1639|
|24 Apr - 07 May 18||£1089||£1359|
|08 May - 31 May 18||£919||£1129|
|01 Jun - 30 Jun 18||£939||£1149|
|01 Jul - 31 Jul 18||£989||£1199|
|01 Aug - 31 Aug 18||£1029||£1249|
|01 Sep - 30 Sep 18||£1089||£1299|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 22 Aug 2017. Please call for final price. . Other durations available – call for quote.
|Flight Upgrades from|
|Business Class (one way)||£829||First Class (one way)||£2089|
Daily DIRECT flights available from Heathrow or Gatwick with Emirates, Virgin Atlantic, Qantas and British Airways. Regional DIRECT flights available from Manchester, Glasgow, Birmigham and Newcastle with Emirates. Other regional connecting flights available from Edinburgh, Inverness, Aberdeen, Bristol, Exeter, Channel Is, Cardiff, Isle of Man, East Midlands, Southampton
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|All Inclusive||Guest Room with pool view|
|Private Car or Taxi|