The Cove Rotana
4 nights All Inclusive from £639 per Person Including Flights week commencing 14th May 2018 from Manchester
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
A stay at The Cove Rotana presents the perfect introduction to Ras Al Khaimah emirate with golf courses, desert safaris and trips on the ocean all within easy reach. Located on the beach, about 5 miles from the city centre, you'll find everything you need to have fun in the sun including friendly staff, swimming pools and a great choice of lounge bars. Fitness fans will be more than pleased with the gym, swim and watersports facilities whilst massage lovers will find themselves in pure pampering paradise. With a supervised kids' club and lots of child-friendly choice in the restaurants this is a fab option for families and definitely one to remember for the whole team.
Ras Al Khaimah emirate is fast-becoming one of the 'must visit' shorelines in the UAE and you'll find he Cove Rotana resort places you close enough to the beach, the golf course and the airport to keep everyone happy.
- Dubai International Airport is around 90 minutes' drive away or, alternatively, Ras Al Khaimah International is about 15 minutes.
The traditional Nubian interiors provide pastel shades and calming décor, ably assisted by smooth archways and comfy furniture. All 204 rooms feature the following:
- 32” LCD satellite TV
- High-speed Wi-Fi internet access
- IDD telephone
- Hot drink making facilities
- Bathroom with walk-in shower
- In-room safe
- Iron & board
Room types are as follows:
- Classic Room (King or Twin) – calming interior design, contemporary fixtures and fittings and king-size or twin beds.
- Deluxe Room (King or Twin) – same size and décor as Classic Rooms with views of the infinity pool and lagoon area. Not suitable for children under 6 years.
- Premium Room (King or Twin) – same size and style as Deluxe Rooms with ocean and beach views. Not suitable for children under 6 years.
- Basilico – Mediterranean and Italian favourites served for lunch and evening meal alongside theme nights and live entertainment.
- Cinnamon – all-day international and Asian buffet and a la carte dining on the outdoor terrace.
- Breeze – lobby lounge and alfresco setting, just right for coffee, cakes, shishas and cocktails.
- Laguna Bay – juice, cocktails and snacks by the pool.
- Sunset Bar – great views from the upper pool with snacks, cocktails and chilled juice on the side.
- Breakers - cocktails, shisha pipes and food served at the beach from lunchtime till 7pm.
- 24 hour in-room dining – what you want, whenever you want it.
- Bodyline Fitness & Leisure Club is open from 6am – 10pm and features a fully-equipped gym with cardio equipment and free weights.
- Spa facilities are available from 9am – 9pm and include: steam room, sauna, Jacuzzi and seven massage rooms.
- H-Style hairdressing salon
- Two outdoor swimming pools
- Watersports straight off 600 metres of white sand beach
- Sightseeing, desert and fishing trips available off-site
- Flipper's Kids' Club
- Children's menus
- Babysitting on request
Ground floor rooms needed for children under 6 years old
Includes breakfast, lunch and evening meals at Cinnamon Restaurant in addition to selected mineral water, soft drinks, tea, coffee, beer, wine and spirits served by the glass.
All inclusive accommodation details:
- One child (6 – 11 years) goes free on any room category.
- All inclusive supplement on an extra bed for a third adult sharing a room.
Following terms apply:
- Minimum four night length of stay required in all inclusive offer.
The holy month of Ramadan will be celebrated from the 15 May 18 - 14 June 18 & 5 May 19 - 4 June 19
For more information please click here
Eid Al Adha (approx 31 August 17 & 20 Aug 18 for 2 nights) no alcohol will be served in Bars, Restaurants and Hotels.
Please ensure you are aware of these restrictions.
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|5 nights||7 nights|
|21 Sep - 30 Sep 17||£959||£1179|
|01 Oct - 31 Oct 17||£919||£1139|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 20 Sep 2017. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available – call for quote.
|Flight Upgrades from|
|Business Class (one way)||£829||First Class (one way)||£2089|
Daily DIRECT flights available from Heathrow or Gatwick with Emirates, Virgin Atlantic, Qantas and British Airways. Regional DIRECT flights available from Manchester, Glasgow, Birmigham and Newcastle with Emirates. Other regional connecting flights available from Edinburgh, Inverness, Aberdeen, Bristol, Exeter, Channel Is, Cardiff, Isle of Man, East Midlands, Southampton
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|All Inclusive||Classic Room|
|Shared Minibus or Coach|