St Regis - Doha
Bed & Breakfast 4 nights from £1,079 per person
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Situated in the heart of the West Bay in Doha, the St Regis emanates a luxurious and traditional ambience. This hotel really is the perfect choice if you’re looking for that spark of elegance and sophistication – it’s present in every feature from the majestic décor to the indulgent Remede Spa. To add that extra special touch, everyone who stays at the hotel has their own personal butler for the duration of their stay.
The gorgeous private beach provides the perfect setting for soaking up the tranquil atmosphere and enjoying the picturesque views from the shore. If you want to indulge a little further, head to one of the ten bars and restaurants where you can sample the local delicacies prepared by a world renowned chef.
Fitness fans can keep fit in the exercise room, or swim a few lengths of the outdoor pool before relaxing in the hot tub. Or, if you’d rather, you can head to the St Regis boutique for a spot of souvenir shopping.
The hotel forms part of the Al Gassar Resort and is located within the heart of West Bay, a newly developed neighbourhood in Doha. Transfer time from the airport – approximately 35 minutes.
Whilst staying at the St Regis Doha why not visit the Souk Waquif in Doha for a truly memorable experience or go shopping at the Villagio Mall for designer boutiques and Venice-themed surrounds. You may also explore the Doha Pearl and see the exotic marine life or perhaps visit the Katara Cultural Village. There’s so much to do and see…
The hotel has 336 guest rooms, including 70 suites and all offer:
- Complimentary WiFi
- Bathroom with separate bath and rainfall shower
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Butler Service
- Minibar, with complimentary bottled water
- Flat Screen TV
- iPod docking station
- Cordless phone
- In-room safe
- Pillow menu
- Superior Rooms – with partial sea views and a king-size or two double beds and sleep up to three adults.
- Grand Deluxe Rooms – have a full sea view of the Arabian Gulf. Some Grand Deluxe rooms have a private terrace and sleep up to three adults.
- St Regis Suites – have one bedroom with a separate living room, views overlooking the Arabian Gulf, and a walk-in wardrobe. Some St Regis Suites have a private terrace and are located on the lower floors, with views overlooking the rooftop garden These suites sleep up to three adults.
- Empire Suites – have two bedrooms with unrestricted views of the sea, a generous living room with dining table and a private study. They also receive complimentary Al Maha Gold Service for 2 people. Empire suites sleep up to five adults.
With a great range of restaurants and bars to choose from at the St Regis Doha, you really are spoilt for choice:
- Astor Grill – a New York-style steakhouse and grill dishes
- Gordon Ramsay Mediterranean – a contemporary restaurant serving an innovative menu
- Opal by Gordon Ramsay – a relaxed alternative to the fine dining restaurant menu
- Vine – an international menu with a Californian edge
- Raw Bar – turning fine raw cuisine into culinary masterpieces
- Al Sultan Brahim – a selection of classic Lebanese dishes
- Hakkasan – a modern take on classic Chinese cuisine
- Oyster Bay and Bar – Caribbean-inspired pool restaurant with live steel pan music
- Vintage Lounge – providing a menu of vintage beverages with light snacks to complement
- Sarab Lounge – coffee and tea with light snacks and pastries
- The Club at The St Regis Doha – live stage performances by globally renowned artists
- The hotel has an enormous outdoor swimming pool which is serviced by St Regis butlers throughout the day (children under the age of 6 are not permitted in this pool). There is also a whirlpool and hot tub. Guests also benefit from a private beach with cabanas.
- Exercise room with state of the art equipment and expert trainers
- Yoga and Pilates classes
- Personal training sessions
- Two outdoor tennis courts
- DVD library
With 22 private treatment rooms, the elegant Remede Spa offers a number of signature rejuvenating treatments by experienced spa therapists. Choose from body wraps and polishes, to reflexology and hot stone treatments or pamper yourself with a customised facial – designed to your exact complexion needs.
Children will love the Kid’s recreation and entertainment area with a TV and play zone, and a mix of exciting activities including Lego building contests, face painting, art projects, beach and board games, Middle Eastern arts, X-Box, Play Station and Wii plus treasure hunts.
Children’s menus can also be found in all of the hotel’s restaurants.
The holy month of Ramadan will be celebrated in the late summer (23 April - 23 May 2020). During Ramadan, Muslims all over the world abstain from food, drink, and other physical needs during daylight hours. As a result hotels in the United Arab Emirates have restrictions on alcohol, food consumption and entertainment between sunrise and sunset. At nightfall these restrictions are lifted and normal eating, drinking and entertainment policies are resumed.
Eid Al Adha falls between sunset on 11-15 August 2019 and 30 July - 3 August 2020 and starts with a 24 hour dry day followed by a three day celebration. Please ensure you are aware of these restrictions, and that they are subject to change.
Please note that when booking a Special offer Board Upgrade there may be limitations to the dining options included in that particular offer. Please check with our Sales Consultants at time of booking.