Spend 13 days on this tailor made tour, exploring this incredibly diverse and vibrant country. Start in the lively capital of Buenos Aires, visiting some of their most historic and cultural sites and then moving onto their most modern and luxurious neighbourhood - you will really get to see how the city is starting to transform. The tour continues on to the magnificent Iguazu Falls, where you will have the opportunity to see them from both the Argentine & Brazilian side. From one breath-taking view to another, you will visit the beautiful Perito Moreno Glacier. The tour will come to an end in Mendoza, land of the Malbec. Here you will get the chance to taste some of the amazing wines they have to offer whilst visiting some world-renowned wineries. They produce nearly a billions litres of wine per year here.
- Experience the fascinating cultural and historic sites of Buenos Aires.
- Visit both the Argentine & Brazilian side of the breath-taking Iguazu Falls.
- Take part in a full-day tour of the impressive Perito Moreno Glacier.
- Enjoy tasting some remarkable wines in Mendoza and visit some of their legendary wineries.
Buenos Aires 3 nights – Iguazu Falls 3 nights – El Calafate 3 nights – Mendoza 3 nights
Please note the above prices are based on Classic accommodation. However if you would like an upgrade to Superior or Deluxe please feel free to give one of destination experts a call and they will happily do this for you.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits