This exciting three-night independent tour is a brilliant way to see the magnificent Iguassu Falls. Staying in the region where Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay meet, your days will be spent exploring both the Brazil and the Argentina sides of the falls. Iguassu Falls is taller than Niagara Falls and wider than Victoria Falls, making it a true sight to behold.
This is a trip you can take privately, or you can add it as part of a group tour.
- See the incredible Iguassu Falls from the panoramic Brazilian side, and the more up-close Argentinian side
- Enjoy private transfers between destinations
- Visit two beautiful countries in just one short tour
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- Low deposits