Argentina is an utterly beautiful and bold land, seducing all who travel with its streetside tango, mouth-watering cuisine, guacho culture and mighty landscapes. Buenos Aires captures the vibrant spirit and captivating lifestyle of this exciting nation, and couples it with a beautiful blend of European, Colonial and local architecture to create a metropolis overflowing in personality and colour.
Brazil is one of the most captivating places in the world, a country of powdery white beaches, luscious rainforests and flamboyant, rhythm-filled cities, and at the heart is Rio de Janeiro, home to samba-fuelled nightlife, lush mountaintops, stunning beaches and fantastic football.
On this unforgettable 7-night guided tour, you’ll have the opportunity to immerse in the rich culture and fabulous settings of these two amazing cities, stopping off at the mighty Iguassu Falls along the way, which sits at the border of both Argentina and Brazil (SAT).
Please note that this itinerary can also be enjoyed as a Private Guided Tour, which includes private transportation between attractions and your choice of excursions - your itinerary can be tailor-made to suit your needs. Give our team of specialists a call for more information.
- Embark on a full city tour of Buenos Aires, exploring its colourful districts and famous sights
- Spend the day on a traditional Estancia, enjoying a folklore show and home-cooked BBQ
- Delight in a vibrant, famous Tango Show in Buenos Aires
- Head to the Tigre Delta, home to stunning rivers, streams and lush island scenery
- Discover the magnificent sights of Iguassu Falls, from both the Brazilian and Argentinian sides
- Explore the world-famous sights of Rio de Janeiro on a full-day city tour, including Sugarloaf Mountain and the Christ the Redeemer Statue
- Enjoy a traditional Brazilian Samba Show in Rio
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- Low deposits