You simply can’t help but fall in love with Argentina - bold, beautiful and incredibly charismatic, this seemingly endless country embraces exploration and adventure. A rich, vibrant and bustling culture encapsulates Buenos Aires, the starting point of this wonderful 9 night independent tour; your holiday kicks off with a couple of nights in the nation’s cultural heart, home to spectacular tango shows, utterly divine cuisine and a wealth of fabulous street art set aside elegant, yet rustically aged architecture.
From here, it just gets more and more breath-taking; your next point of call will be the enchanting waters of the Beagle Channel, the same waters which carried a history of pirates and conquers in search of a passageway to the Pacific – this boat trip drifts past spectacular scenery and wildlife along the way. From here, you’re headed to the southernmost point in the World at Tierra del Fuego national park, an untouched expanse of windswept scenery and towering mountain peaks. Encounter unforgettable vistas of the mesmerising ice caps and sweeping glaciers aboard a ‘Sailing Safari’ in Los Glaciares National Park, and witness the amazing cascading waterfalls found in of one of the planet’s most awe-inspiring sights, the Iguazu Falls, from the Brazilian and Argentinian perspectives.
- Delight in the glorious cuisine, vibrant street art and beautifully rustic architecture in Buenos Aires
- Enjoy a spectacular Tango Show and tuck into some of the world’s most divine steaks, both of which are Argentinian specialities
- Explore the southernmost point in the world at Tierra Del Fuego National Park
- Discover the enchanting Beagle Channel waters which once carried conquerors and pirates in search of a passageway from the Atlantic to the Pacific Ocean.
- Encounter spectacular up-close views of Los Glaciares National Park’s magnificent icy glaciers on a picturesque sail trip
- Witness the breath-taking, incredibly beautiful Iguazu Falls from both Brazilian and Argentinian sides, with the opportunity to take a boat around the expanse of magnificent waterfalls
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits