Couples looking for a lively adults-only wedding with a colourful flair will fall head over heels in love with Breathless Punta Cana. With indulgent amenities and incredible views, this is the perfect option for a luxury wedding abroad.
- Symbolic Ceremony
- Dedicated on-site wedding coordinator
- Preparation of the couple’s wedding day attire
- Bouquet for the bride
- Boutonniere for the groom
- Wedding cake and sparkling wine toast (for up to 10 guests)
- Seductive wedding night turn-down service
- Late check-out for the couple (subject to availability and upon request)
- 20% discount on all spa treatments ( boutique purchasesnot included)
Couples looking for a lively adults-only wedding with a colourful flare will fall head over heels in love with Breathless Punta Cana. The beach wedding can accommodate up to 250 guests. All the packages include the basic setup with covered chairs for guests and table for the judge or minister. Or choose one of the 2 beautiful Sky Wedding Gazebos overlooking the ocean that we can have up to 42 guests. All the packages include the basic setup with covered chairs for guests and table for the judge or minister.
Free Classic Wedding
Classic Symbolic Wedding is free when booking a Xhale Club Junior Suite Partial Ocean View or higher, or if at least 3 rooms are booked in any room category for a minimum of 7 nights.
Symbolic Wedding Ceremonies
If you hope to say your vows amongst the picturesque landscapes of the Dominican Republic, there is a lot to consider. With an array of translations and certifications required, plus a Judge fee for them to perform the wedding, you’ll be needing to pay $1000 locally before even thinking about the other exciting wedding necessities. This means that many future spouses are deciding to get legally married in the UK, before crossing the ocean for a wonderful symbolic wedding ceremony on this unspoilt island. Ideal for those hoping for an easy-going and more budget-friendly wedding, the wedding package inclusions below are based on a symbolic wedding as all legal fees are paid in resort.
Civil Legal Wedding Ceremonies
If you do decide to legally marry in the Dominican Republic, you will be required to bring a number of document translations and apostilles on your wedding paperwork, as well as a Judge fee for him to conduct the legal wedding – all amounting to at least $1000. Please bear this in mind before committing to a legal wedding in this country.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits