Diamonds Star of the East
7 nights All Inclusive from £2,409 per Person Including Flights week commencing 24th Apr 2017 from Manchester
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Set on private grounds just minutes from the stunning Nungwi beaches, Diamonds Star of the East is a lovely retreat on the northern tip of Zanzibar. With just 11 villas, the resort offers secluded and exclusive luxury where every room features butler service, a private plunge pool and your own Jacuzzi.
This is the place to come if you’re looking for relaxation. Aside from the lavish accommodation and service you can also make use of the Mvua African Rain Spa for some wonderfully relaxing treatments. We also love the range of water sports on offer.
Top Tip: The resort itself only has one restaurant, but as it a part of the same complex of a much larger resort you can visit the restaurants there if you’re looking for a little variety.
Please note, the hotel will be closed in May 2016 for full pool refurbishment.
There is a total of 11 rooms all featuring:
- Air conditioning
- Flat-panel satellite TV
- Plunge pool
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Wireless internet
- At no extra charge guests can use all recreation and entertainment facilities at Diamonds La Gemma dell’ Est
- Mvua African Rain Spa
- Fitness centre
- Water sports including windsurfing and water skiing
- Scuba diving and snorkelling
- Big game fishing
- Private beach
- Seawater swimming pool
- Ocean Blue – serving delicious a la carte breakfast, lunch and dinner