Baraza Resort & Spa
7 nights All Inclusive from £2,419 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
A picturesque and tranquil beach resort, the Baraza Resort & Spa is the ideal beach haven. The ornate, Middle Eastern-inspired décor creates a glamorous ambience that sets the tone for your entire stay – you’ll feel like royalty from the moment you arrive. We think the accommodation really sets this place apart – all of the villas are incredibly spacious, comfortable and chic.
There’s a private plunge pool adjacent to each villa, as well as a vast pool within the grounds. The meals here are varied and are often accompanied by authentic Swahili music. But you can’t mention this resort without commenting on the surroundings – they really are breath-taking. Head to the waters for a spot of sunbathing or take to the warm waters for a snorkelling session.
Top tip: Although the intimate nature of the resort lends itself well to romantic getaways, that doesn’t mean families aren’t welcome. There’s a great kids club to keep youngsters entertained, as well as a child-friendly pool.
This welcoming and charming resort is nestled along the white sands of Bwejuu-Paje beach. This divine beach backdrop is the perfect accompliment to the resort's trendy Swahili style, and evokes a sense of seclusion and exclusivity. During low tide be sure to explore the fascinating coral reef from close up and swim in the beautiful waters of the Indian Ocean at high tide.
The resort offers 14 one-bedroom villas and 15 two-bedroom villas, as well as a Presidential two-bedroom villa.
Each villa offers:
- Bedroom with en-suite facilities
- Walk-in dressing room
- Living room
- Minibar area with tea/coffee making facilities
- Large terrace
- Two sun loungers
- Plunge pool
- One-Bedroom Oceanfront Villa – Spacious villa set in a spectacular location, with a beautiful sun terrace
- One-Bedroom Ocean View Villa – Boasts amazing views of the ocean, with spacious rooms and luxurious decor
- Two-Bedroom Sultan View Villa – Features two en-suite bedrooms, spacious terrace and plunge pool
- Two-Bedroom Garden View Villa – Features great views of the manicured gardens
- Presidential Two-Bedroom Villa – Features decadent décor, outdoor lounge area, kitchenette, separate washroom and accommodation for a maid or butler adjacent to the suite
- Livingstone Terrace – Open-air restaurant with a varied breakfast and dinner menu
- Ocean Lounge Bar & Restaurant – Lunch restaurant serving a buffet menu with pizzas, tandoori oven and relaxed bar
- The Sultans Dining Room – Stylish restaurant with beautiful surroundings
- Dhahabu Bar & Lounge – Chic venue for cocktails and drinks
- Baraza Kids Club for ages 4-12yrs, with a kid’s pool, activity programme and Wii
- Swimming pool
- Separate kid’s pool
- Easy access to the beach
- Frangipani Spa
- Watersports, including diving and snorkelling
- Fitness and yoga centre
- Gift shop
Food and Drinks
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Main restaurant
- Snacks, soft drinks, fruit juices, local beer, house wine, tea and coffee, selected local spirits, cocktails.
- Main bar and Pool Bar serving all inclusive drinks, snacks and pastries
- Daily fruit offer on the beach
- Room service for breakfast
- Daily filled minibar in the room
Other activities included
- Wifi internet in public areas and in the room with cable
- Gym open from 7am - 7pm daily, gymnastic activities daily, table tennis, billiard, beach volley ball
- Evening animation programme & discotheque (all these activities offered at the nearby Sandies Tropical Village)
- Christmas & New Year Dinner included in the rates