Baraza Resort & Spa
7 nights All Inclusive from £3,359 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
A picturesque and tranquil beach resort, the Baraza Resort & Spa is the ideal beach haven. The ornate, Middle Eastern-inspired décor creates a glamorous ambience that sets the tone for your entire stay – you’ll feel like royalty from the moment you arrive. We think the accommodation really sets this place apart – all of the villas are incredibly spacious, comfortable and chic.
There’s a private plunge pool adjacent to each villa, as well as a vast pool within the grounds. The meals here are varied and are often accompanied by authentic Swahili music. But you can’t mention this resort without commenting on the surroundings – they really are breath-taking. Head to the waters for a spot of sunbathing or take to the warm waters for a snorkelling session.
Top tip: Although the intimate nature of the resort lends itself well to romantic getaways, that doesn’t mean families aren’t welcome. There’s a great kids club to keep youngsters entertained, as well as a child-friendly pool.
This welcoming and charming resort is nestled along the white sands of Bwejuu-Paje beach. This divine beach backdrop is the perfect accompliment to the resort's trendy Swahili style, and evokes a sense of seclusion and exclusivity.
The resort offers 14 one-bedroom villas and 15 two-bedroom villas, as well as a Presidential two-bedroom villa.
Each villa offers:
- Bedroom with en-suite facilities
- Walk-in dressing room
- Living room
- Minibar area with tea/coffee making facilities
- Large terrace
- Two sun loungers
- Plunge pool
- One-Bedroom Oceanfront Villa – Spacious villa set in a spectacular location, with a beautiful sun terrace
- One-Bedroom Ocean View Villa – Boasts amazing views of the ocean, with spacious rooms and luxurious decor
- Two-Bedroom Sultan View Villa – Features two en-suite bedrooms, spacious terrace and plunge pool
- Two-Bedroom Garden View Villa – Features great views of the manicured gardens
- Presidential Two-Bedroom Villa – Features decadent décor, outdoor lounge area, kitchenette, separate washroom and accommodation for a maid or butler adjacent to the suite
- Livingstone Terrace – Open-air restaurant with a varied breakfast and dinner menu
- Ocean Lounge Bar & Restaurant – Lunch restaurant serving a buffet menu with pizzas, tandoori oven and relaxed bar
- The Sultans Dining Room – Stylish restaurant with beautiful surroundings
- Dhahabu Bar & Lounge – Chic venue for cocktails and drinks
- Baraza Kids Club for ages 4-12yrs, with a kid’s pool, activity programme and Wii
- Swimming pool
- Separate kid’s pool
- Easy access to the beach
- Frangipani Spa
- Watersports, including diving and snorkelling
- Fitness and yoga centre
- Gift shop
Food and Drinks
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Main restaurant
- Snacks, soft drinks, fruit juices, local beer, house wine, tea and coffee, selected local spirits, cocktails.
- Main bar and Pool Bar serving all inclusive drinks, snacks and pastries
- Daily fruit offer on the beach
- Room service for breakfast
- Daily filled minibar in the room
Other activities included
- Wifi internet in public areas and in the room with cable
- Gym open from 7am - 7pm daily, gymnastic activities daily, table tennis, billiard, beach volley ball
- Evening animation programme & discotheque (all these activities offered at the nearby Sandies Tropical Village)
- Christmas & New Year Dinner included in the rates