Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay
7 nights All Inclusive from £1,559 per Person Including Flights week commencing 4th Sep 2017 from Manchester
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Indigenous art to chic design, Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay takes its inspiration from the island’s gorgeous surroundings, steeped in the Ethiopian roots of Jamaica’s African ancestors. Made for the youthful soul and the young at heart, guests will discover a vibrant, hip locale with the exclusive amenities of Unlimited-Luxury®, beginning with 24-hour room service, nine gourmet restaurants, nine bars and lounges, Secrets Spa by Pevonia, theatre, and championship-caliber golf nearby.
350 luxurious suites. Several suites offer direct swim-out access to pools that flow up to each private patio.
All suites offer the following luxury amenities:
- One king size or two queen beds
- Flat screen LCD TV
- Alarm clock with MP3 docking station alarm clock
- Mini-bar (refreshed daily)
- Iron and ironing board
- Nightstands with reading lamps and telephone
- CD/DVD player
- Desk with telephone and internet connection
- Wireless internet access (Additional charges)
- Ceiling fan
- Motion sensor air-conditioning
- Private furnished balcony
- Bathrooms with double vanity
- Whirlpool tub
- TV speaker with sound control in bathroom
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Hair dryer
- Vanity mirror
- Separate Water Closet
- Separate Shower
- Gilchrist & Soames bath amenities
- 24-hour room service
- Electronic security box fit for a laptop
- Secrets box for private room service delivery
- Do not disturb light system
Why not upgrade to a Preferred Club. Preferred Club receive additional exclusive services including:
- Private check-in and check-out
- Sun beds and soaking tub on terrace
- Private Preferred Club Lounge
- Preferred Club Status and Amenities
- Private concierge service
- Private pool (partially heated)
- Daily continental breakfast service in the lounge
- Afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres; exquisite desserts & fine liquors in the lounge
- Complimentary newspaper in room daily
- Complimentary internet access in suite
- Complimentary computer access in Preferred Club Lounge
- Upgraded mini bar service
- Upgraded bath amenities
Preferred Club Room Descriptions:
- Preferred Club Junior Suite Junior Suite Ocean View with an additional soaking tub on the balcony in a desirable location.
- Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean View Swim-Out Junior Suite Ocean View with an additional soaking tub on the balcony and direct access to a pool.
- Preferred Club Master Suite One bedroom Suite with Ocean Front View, a living and dining room, dinner table for four guests, cordless telephone/fax, small refrigerator and a large balcony with a Jacuzzi for two.
- Preferred Club Master Suite Swim-Out One bedroom Suite with Ocean View, a living and dining room, dinner table for four guests, cordless telephone/fax, small refrigerator and a large balcony with a Jacuzzi for two and direct pool access.
- Preferred Club Presidential Suite One bedroom Suite with Ocean Front View, with a Jacuzzi for four, walk-in closet, dinner table for eight guests, kitchenette, small refrigerator, microwave, living room seating eight guests, bar, entertainment centre including a 42” flat screen LCD TV, DVD, stereo system, and an office space with a desk, computer, and cordless telephone/fax.
Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay offers a wide variety of beach, land and water activities including:
- Bocce ball
- Jogging trail
- Horseback riding*
- Board games
- Water aerobics
- Beach football
- Non-motorised water sports
- Introductory scuba lesson in the swimming pool
- Dance classes
- Euro bungee
- Bicycle tours
- Cooking classes
- Batting Cage
- Water Polo/Pool volleyball
- Pool tables/foosball
- Air hockey
- Lawn croquet
- Giant chess board
- Fitness Centre
- Secrets Spa by Pevonia - Luxurious massage and treatment rooms, Dual massage rooms with shower, Jacuzzi, Cold water pool, Zen Garden, Fountains and waterfalls, Mud Bath Room, Water circuit, Relaxation lounges, Saunas, Steam rooms and Beauty salon.
- Entertainment - Spectacular live performances, Movies on the beach, Theme nights, Desires Music Lounge and Weekly management cocktail party.
Rose Hall Great House – The White Witch awaits you in the great house at Rose Hall. Deceased for more than a century, Annie Palmer still stirs memories of her reign as the mistress of the Rose Hall Great House.
Dolphin Cove – swim with dolphins, sharks, interact with stingrays, captain your own mini-boat or go glass-bottom kayaking on the Caribbean Sea.
5 unique golf courses located nearby – Play a round at any of those world-renowned golf courses that range in difficulty to suit any golfer’s ability level.
Dunn’s River Falls – A famous waterfall that is one of a very few rivers in the world that empty directly into the Caribbean Sea.
Rick’s Café – The first public bar and restaurant of its type on the West End Cliffs. This fabulous café on the Cliff boasts stunning sunsets and the opportunity to cliff dive into the waters for the thrill of a lifetime.
Bob Marley Experience & Theatre – Discover the legend and spirit of Bob Marley. This retail and entertainment centre includes complimentary admission to an air-conditioned theatre where visitors watch a film on the life and work of Bob Marley on the big screen.
Scenic South Coast - Experience Jamaica’s lush interior on the way to the tranquil South Coast. Enjoy a boat ride up the Black River, swim and take photos at the picturesque YS Falls, tour the Appleton Rum Factory and drive through the uniquely Jamaican Bamboo Avenue.
- 1/2 mile of private beach
- 3 Outdoor Jacuzzis including 2 romantic jacuzzis
- Large, free form swimming pool (partially heated)
- Private pool for Preferred Club guests (partiallay heated)
- Access to Seawind Beach Club facilities (not included)
Guests may choose from 7 à la carte gourmet restaurants, a buffet and a cafe, as well as, 24-hour room service.
Oceana - Steak and grilled specialties. (Located in the Promenade)
Himitsu - A fusion of Pan-Asian delicacies.
Portofino - Italian and Mediterranean cuisine.
Bordeaux - French à la carte dining.
World Café - Continental cuisine buffet style.
Blue Mountain - Jamaican Caribbean cuisine.
El Patio - Authentic Mexican cuisine.
Coco Cafe - Premium coffee and deli snacks.
|Average Temperature (Celsius) Average Rainfall (Inches)|
Average Temperature (Celsius) Average Rainfall (Inches)
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|06 Dec - 20 Dec 16||£2339||£3239|
|21 Dec - 31 Dec 16||£2489||£3529|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 04 Dec 2016. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available – call for quote.
|Virgin Atlantic||London Gatwick||Economy|
|Flight Upgrades from|
|Premium Economy (one way)||£137||Upper Class (one way)||£499|
Flights available from Gatwick. Regional connecting flights also available as well as Charter flight options from Gatwick, Manchester and Birmingham. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price. *Birmingham savings quoted are subject to availability and restricted to 14 nt durations.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|All Inclusive||Junior Suite Oceanview|
|Accommodation Upgrades Per Person Per Night From|
|Preferred Club Jr Suite Oceanview||£35||Preferred Club Jr Suite Swim out||£49|
|Preferred Club Master Suite Oceanfront||£211||Preferred Club Presidential Suite||£703|
|Shared Minibus or Coach|