Aitutaki Village Cook Islands
7 nights Bed & Breakfast from £1,759 per Person Including Flights week commencing 13th Mar 2017 from Manchester
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Sitting on a velvety white sand beach lined with swaying palms, Aitutaki Village offers a relaxed and friendly environment perfect for couples and families looking to experience the jaw-dropping beauty of the Cook Islands.
Up until recently known as Samade on the Beach, the resort offers superb value accommodation in the form of private bungalows found just a stone’s throw from the sand. Lounging on this stunning beach lapped by crystal clear water, it’s easy to lose track of time in complete relaxation as you enjoy your stay in one of the world’s most sought-after locations.
The restaurant is open all day serving up a varied menu with enough to keep everyone happy. And lovers of watersports can hire out snorkelling equipment and stand-up paddle boats. A range of tours and excursions can also be booked if you’re looking for something other than topping up your tan.
Sitting in the south of the gorgeous northern peninsula of Aitutaki Island, the resort enjoys a prime location on a powdery white sand beach of Ootu Point.
There is a total of 14 bungalows, all featuring:
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Fridge and kettle
- iPod docking station
- Hair dryer
- Wi-Fi available (additional charge)
The following room types are available:
- Garden Bungalows – these spacious open-plan bungalows feature a choice of a king-size bed or twin beds, sleeping a maximum of three people
- Family Bungalows – these larger bungalows are perfect for families with younger kids as they a double bed as well as a bunk bed suite for children under 12 years and an infant cot
The resort’s main restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast can either be a medley of local fruits, cereals and toast, or alternative a fully-cooked breakfast. For lunch, the restaurant serves sandwiches, salads and burgers. Dinner service includes a range of international dishes and favourites. Special diets can be catered for if the hotel is told in advance.
There are plenty of other dining options available around the island within easy reach.
- Non-motorised watersports including kayaks and stand-up paddle boats
- Lagoon cruises
- Snorkelling (gear available to rent)
- Bicycles available for rent (additional charge)
- Organise tours at reception (additional charge)