Governors' Camp & Zanzibar
10 Nights Mixed Board Basis from £2,699 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Which sounds best to you: an adventurous safari that takes you to the heart of the Masai Mara to see the continent’s most amazing animals or a luxurious, all-inclusive holiday on the stunning island of Zanzibar? Can’t decide? Don’t worry – you don’t have to.
This amazing 10-night experience takes you to the plains of the Mara for four nights before whisking you over to Zanzibar for some well-earned relaxation in a top quality all-inclusive resort. This is the holiday of a lifetime and a luxury experience that is worth every penny.
You’ll arrive at Nairobi International Airport and transfer to the smaller Wilson Airport just across the city. From here you’ll take a short, 45-minute flight to the Masai Mara National Park. This is where the adventure begins – you’ll be picked up by a 4x4 vehicle and taken to Governors' Camp in the north of the park.
After you’ve had a chance to check in and freshen up you’ll head straight back out in a 4x4 for an afternoon game drive. In the evening you’ll return to the luxury amenities of the camp. Here you’ll relax under the stars and rest up under your canvas accommodation. The soothing sounds of the Mara will lull you off to sleep.
Your next two days will be spent at the camp with two further game drives included on each day of your stay. You also have the opportunity to take an optional hot air balloon ride across the plains of the Masai Mara (which we recommend you to pre-book, to avoid disappointment) . This will give you the chance to see the landscape from a different perspective and enjoy views of the elephants, wildebeest, lions and other animals below.
In the morning you’ll take a light aircraft flight back to Wilson Airport and then transfer to Nairobi International Airport where you’ll take your next flight to Zanzibar, which will take around an hour and half.
On arrival in Zanzibar you’ll transfer to the idyllic resort of Diamonds La Gemma dell’Est. This five-star luxury property sits on the stunning north-western shore of the island and boasts fantastic facilities, delicious food and top-class service.
You’ll stay on an all-inclusive 7 night basis enjoying the stunning surroundings and making the most of your time in Zanzibar.
Today you’ll check out and then transfer back to the airport to begin your journey home.
Included at Governors' Camp:
- Nairobi city transfers
- Nairobi - Masai Mara - Nairobi return flights & return airstrip transfers
- 3 nights full board accommodation
- Shared game drives & Masai Mara Reserve Entrance Fees
All-inclusive Diamonds La Gemma Dell'Est:
Food & Drink
- Free welcome drink and chilled face towels to all arrivals
- Complimentary mini bar in the rooms
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner with live cooking at The Pavilion
- Soft drinks, house wine, local beer, juices, water, tea, coffee served during meals
- Rock and Beach bar serving all inclusive drinks
- Coral Cove Snack bar serving snacks and drinks on the beach area and a light lunch menu
- Coral Cove Pizzeria serves salads, pizza and all inclusive drinks (reservation required)
- Lobby lounge serves soft drinks and beers
- Sunset bar serves all inclusive drinks and water pipes (shisha) until midnight
- Evening entertainment daily programme
- Wireless internet in public areas
- Canoeing, water gym, water aerobics, beach volley ball, table tennis, gym and tennis courts with a floodlight
- Complimentary beach towels, sun beds and beach umbrellas
- Selection of board and card games
- Laptops/ DVD players, Wii, Ipod/ipad docking station upon request & subject to availability
- Christmas & New Year included in the rates
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|21 Jan - 28 Feb 18||£3499|
|01 Mar - 31 Mar 18||£3309|
|01 Apr - 30 Apr 18||£2699|
|01 May - 30 Jun 18||£2709|
|01 Jul - 10 Jul 18||£3469|
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|11 Jul - 31 Jul 18||£3859|
|01 Aug - 18 Aug 18||£4089|
|19 Aug - 31 Oct 18||£3679|
|01 Nov - 30 Nov 18||£3339|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 20 Jan 2018. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available – call for quote. Daily departures . Different hotels of a similar standard may be used on certain departures. Supplements may apply on dates within certain dates during peak travel periods.
|Kenya Airways||London Heathrow||Economy|
Kenya Airways flights are available from Heathrow (economy class only). Regional connecting flights are also available. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price. If you would prefer to fly from a different airport or with a different airline, our Travel Consultants will be happy to adjust this at the time of enquiry and a supplement may apply. Alternative airlines with flights to Nairobi include Emirates, British Airways, Qatar Airways, Turkish Airlines and KLM.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Mixed Board Basis||Standard Tent and Deluxe Room|