Cape & Namibia Adventure
11 nights from £2,489 per person
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
Combining the cosmopolitan streets of Cape Town with the unique desert landscape of Namibia, this is a 12-day adventure you’ll never forget. There are numerous experiences you’ll treasure from this trip, from leaving your footprints on the world’s highest sand dunes in the Namib Desert to taking exhilarating game drives in the Etosha National Park. Your accommodation will be varied throughout the trip, from camping and farm stays to hotels and guesthouses, to give you a diverse range of experiences.
- Spend the day at Lambert's Bay and explore Gariep River
- Explore Fish River Canyon
- Visit the Namib Desert and climb up the Dune 45
- Wander through Swakopmund
- Witness the beauty of Etosha National Park and join in on a game drive
Arrive at any time into Cape Town.
Spend the day at Lambert’s Bay where you have the option to enjoy a wonderful dinner on the beach. Lambert’s Bay is a charming town on the West Coast of South Africa – perfect for browsing the shops and boutiques. Be sure to stop off en-route for a spot of wine tasting. On day 3, you can enjoy the scenic views of the Gariep River where you’ll also have the option to take a ride in a canoe.
Spend your fourth day of the trip taking in the spectacular beauty of the Fish River Canyon, then visit the Namib Desert where you can climb up the awe-inspiring Dune 45 followed by a visit to the Sesriem Canyon. Fish River Canyon is the largest in Africa and a true beauty within the landscape, with Fish River claiming the title as Namibia’s longest river.
Today you will venture into the historical town of Swakopmund, where you’ll spend the next two days. There are some amazing views and landscapes to be found here, as well as a number of fun activities to take part in – choose between sand boarding, a dolphin cruise, quad biking, sky diving and a Living Desert tour.
Take some time to really enjoy the wonders of the Etosha National Park – a vast area that’s home to a number of beautiful species of wildlife and birds, including zebra, elephants, lions and the elusive Black Rhino. Take part in game drives, with the option to embark on an open-safari vehicle game drive. This area is one of Africa's biggest highlights and offers a great combination of wildlife and natural landscapes to explore.
Enjoy a final morning game drive in Etosha National Park before heading to Windhoek to explore the capital.
You may depart at anytime today. Please note, the transfer to the airport or your onward destination is not included so you will need to make your own arrangements for this.
- International flights
- Internal travel: air-conditioned touring vehicle; walking
- Hotels (3 nights); guesthouse (1 night); lodges (3 nights); supported camping (4 nights)
- 6 breakfasts, 2 dinners (Allow USD285-375 for meals and drinks not included)
- Fish River Canyon entrance; Sossusvlei Dunes and Sesriem Canyon entrance; Swakopmund stay; Etosha National Park entrance with game drives
- Driver throughout/ local guides
- Small group experience: max 18, avg 14
- Dinner on the beach at Lambert's Bay
- Take a ride in a canoe at Gariep River
- Sand boarding, dolphin cruises, quad biking and sky diving in Swakopmund