Set on the slopes of Table Mountain in Oranjezicht, Four Rosmead is a luxurious boutique hotel. Within walking distance of the top attractions, this chic property is a haven of tranqulity. The Zen-like gardens that surrounded Four Rosmead set the tone for the rest of the building. With a stylish décor and local South African artwork on the walls, we think you’ll love the contemporary edge that this hotel provides.
The views here are phenomenal – boasting panoramic views of the top attractions of this area, from Lions Head to Table Bay, you won’t forget the vistas here. While the ambience here is addictive, if you fancy exploring a little further afield you’re in a prime position. Whether you want to shop, hike or seek out the culture, it’s all on your doorstep.
Top tip: If you want to experience local food but don’t fancy venturing outside, you can have food delivered from the hotel’s recommended eateries.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits