Bed & Breakfast from £82 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
Perfectly positioned by the water’s edge in the V&A Waterfront Marina, the Waterfront Village is a luxurious selection of apartments overlooking the picturesque surroundings. Within walking distance to the great shops, restaurants and attractions that Cape Town has to offer, this complex is a fantastic choice for city getaways filled with sightseeing and relaxation. There are five swimming pools situated throughout the complex, so you’ll have plenty of opportunity for lounging in the sun and enjoying the views.
The peaceful waterways that surround the apartments lend themselves well to a tranquil ambience. There’s an on-site gym where you can keep fit, as well as the option to gain access to the Sandy B Beach Club at the nearby Bay Hotel.
Top tip: Make the most of the tours available, such as an open-top bus ride where you can take in the sights and learn about Cape Town’s fascinating history.
There is a choice of one, two or three bedroom apartments.
Each apartment is air conditioned and offers:
- En-suite bathroom
- Living and dining room
- Satellite TV and DVD player
- Electronic safe
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Iron/Ironing board
- Gym with heated pool (Additional cost)
- Internet area in reception
- Tours and excursions
- Sandy B Beach Club @ The Bay Hotel (Enquire with concierge)
- Five swimming pools
- Go on a bicycle tour of Cape Town
- Rent a car and journey along the Garden Route
- Go on a safari trip
- Experience the winelands and sample some of South Africa’s best wines
The apartments are equipped with self-catering facilities, but if you’d rather dine elsewhere you’re in a prime location, close to many restaurants and bars.