Bluebay Beach Resort & Spa
7 Nights Half Board from £1,169 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Situated on the picturesque white-sand coast of Zanzibar, the Bluebay Beach Resort & Spa is a tranquil property. Set amongst 30 acres of palm-studded tropical gardens, you’ll feel as though you’ve stepped into paradise. There are plenty of opportunities for relaxing and taking in the spectacular views here – we love that the rooms here overlook the surrounding landscape. If you want to get out and explore, the staff here can help you to arrange great excursions.
Indulging is easy with the addition of a rejuvenating spa that blends seamlessly into the tropical surrounds. Younger guests are kept entertained with a fantastic kids club, where they can enjoy games, activities and even introductory Swahili language lessons. There’s the option of four restaurants and bars too, each serving a great selection of delectable dishes and refreshing beverages to whet your appetite with.
Top tip: The watersports centre makes taking advantage of the beautiful warm waters incredibly easy – great for families and active guests.
Located on a 500 meter stretch of the finest white, sandy beach on the east coast of Zanzibar. Enjoy walks out to the coral at low tide and soak up the sun and the enchanting culture of Zanzibar.
The resort offers 122 rooms.
Each room is air conditioned and offers:
- En-suite bathroom
- Satellite TV
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Garden Room – Set in the tropical gardens, featuring 2 four-poster beds, separate dressing room and two en-suite bathrooms, in addition to the above amenities.
- Junior Suite – Made up of three bungalows each, with two suites in a private area, these suites offer sea views, spacious rooms, lounge area and a vast veranda. There is also a private outdoor shower, in addition to the above amenities.
- Superior Suite – Cottages situated on a risen area overlooking the gardens, pool and beach. All rooms offer sea views and feature 2 four-poster beds and a separate dressing area, in addition to the above amenities.
- Sultan Suite – Spacious suites offering a large four-poster bed, walk-in dressing room, spacious veranda and a butler service.
- Matuki Restaurant – Themed poolside restaurant serving a selection of cuisines
- The Pool Bar – Poolside bar serving a selection of coffees, juices and wines
- The Beach Bar & Restaurant – Casual restaurant serving pizza, seafood dishes and light meals
- Bahari Grill – Grill restaurant serving steak and seafood dishes
- Beachfront location
- Swimming pool
- Flood-lit tennis courts
- Beach volleyball
- Table tennis
- Snooker/Billiard tables
- Recreation and Watersports centre
- Kids Club
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 Nights||14 Nights|
|22 Aug - 31 Aug 19||£1769||£2669|
|01 Sep - 30 Sep 19||£1299||£1999|
|01 Oct - 31 Oct 19||£1279||£2079|
|01 Nov - 30 Nov 19||£1169||£1849|
|01 Dec - 25 Dec 19||£1289||£1979|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 21 Aug 2019. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available - call for quote.
|Oman Air||London Heathrow||Economy|
|Flight Upgrades from|
|Business Class (one way)||£709|
Oman Air flights are available from Heathrow. Regional connecting flights are also available. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price. If you would prefer to fly from a different airport or with a different airline, our Travel Consultants will be happy to adjust this at the time of enquiry and a supplement may apply. Alternative airlines with flights to Zanzibar include Kenya Airways (economy class only), KLM, Qatar Airways and Ethiopian Airlines.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Half Board||Garden Room|
|Private Car or Taxi|