Dream of Zanzibar
7 nights Half Board from £999 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
A beautiful resort situated amongst exotic flora and boasting sensational views of the beach, Diamonds Dream of Zanzibar is a stunning property. Ideal for secluded getaways where you can really relax and unwind, this resort is home to some great facilities. We think you’ll really love the prime location here – the azure waters of the ocean are breath-taking. With five restaurants and three bars, you can indulge with zesty cocktails and authentic flavours during your stay.
If you love sports you’ll have plenty to choose from here, both indoor and out. There’s a watersports centre for making the most of the glistening warm waters, as well as an indoor gym and multisport court. For those moments where all you want to do is soak up the tranquil atmosphere, the staff at the spa are on hand to provide relaxing massages and treatments. There is a range of rooms available here, all comfortable, elegant and offering great views.
Top tip: Be sure to book an excursion during your stay. It really is the best way to experience all that Zanzibar has to offer, from the exotic forest to the history-infused spice plantations.
Perched along the north-eastern coast of Zanzibar, this resort boasts a beautiful backdrop of sparkling white sands and turquoise ocean. Perfect for those hoping for a sophisticated and tranquil getaway, the resort benefits from a more secluded location.
The resort offers 104 Deluxe Rooms, 40 Junior Suites, 10 Jacuzzi Junior Suites and 3 Beach Villas.
Each room is air-conditioned and offers:
- En-suite bathroom with double hand basin, walk-in shower and amenities
- King-size bed with mosquito net
- Coffee/Tea making facilities
- Satellite TV with DVD and CD player
- Direct dial telephone
- In-room digital safe
- Deluxe Rooms – Feature chic furniture and a spacious private terrace with table and chairs, in addition to the above amenities
- Junior Suites – Feature sea views, chic furniture and a spacious private terrace with table and chairs, in addition to the above amenities
- Jacuzzi Junior Suites – Features sea views, private Jacuzzi, and a spacious private terrace with table and chairs, in addition to the above amenities
- Beach Villas – Feature sea views, private Jacuzzi, private pool, separate living room, and a spacious private terrace with table and chairs, in addition to the above amenities
- Cape to Venice Brasserie – Buffet restaurant with great themed nights & varied cuisine
- Taj Mahal, Sushi Bar & Zanzi-Bar Grill – Situated directly on the beach & offering buffet lunches
- The Andiamo Pizzeria – Dinner restaurant serving freshly made pizzas, salads & light options
- Blue Vanilla – Seafood & fusion cuisine in a relaxed environment
- Boma – Traditional African cuisine & regional dishes in a buffet style
- Chop Stick – Chic restaurant serving Asian-inspired cuisine
- The Kokonuss Bar – Poolside bar serving drinks & light snacks
- Le Souk – Great selection of teas, coffees, cocktails & soft drinks
- The Mama Pawpaw Garden Pool Bar – Serving soft drinks & cocktails throughout the day
All restaurants can be used as part of the All Inclusive package, with the exception of Blue Vanilla.
- Two outdoor pools, one for children
- Located on the beach of Kiwengwa
- Mvua African Rain Spa
- Indoor gym
- Watersports centre, including canoeing, windsurfing and catamaran
- Multisport court
- Beach volleyball
- Animation team with daily entertainment
- Table tennis, darts and billiards
- Child-friendly pool
- Babysitting service (Additional costs)
- Welcome cocktails
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served at the Main restaurant.
- Lunch buffet served on the beach at the Taj Mahal restaurant, the Sushi bar and Zanzi-Bar Grill outlets
- Dinner at the Chop Stick Asian, The Boma African, The Andiamo or The Pizzeria (reservation required)
- Snacks and selected drinks at the Kokosnuss Bar
- Cocktails and selected inclusive sprits and drinks at The Mama PawPaw Bar and The le Souk Bar
- Water gym, canoeing, beach volley ball, football, darts, billiards and table tennis
- Evening entertainment Programme
- Beach towels, sun beds and beach umbrellas