Bed & Breakfast from £69 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
Built in 1869 as a grand colonial mansion, La Union is a charming hotel adopting the traditional Cuban neoclassical style, and offering friendly service and great amenities right in the heart of Cienfuegos.
The swimming pool and rooftop terrace are perfect spots to sit back and enjoy the sunshine with a rum-based cocktail, offering gorgeous views of the town and Parque Jose Marti that is nestled close-by to the hotel.
With antique furniture and classical colonial décor, the rooms here are charming and spacious, and the lovely Venus Negra Terrace offers tasty Cuban cuisine alongside wonderful views of the city.
This characterful hotel is located in the heart of Cienfuegos, a picturesque seaside city. The hotel is close by to some of the city’s fantastic attractions, including the pretty Parque Jose Marti.
- La Union is approximately a 12 minute drive from Jaime González Airport
The rooms here are spacious, clean, and decorated in a traditional colonial style. Each room features a balcony, as well as the following facilities:
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Room service
- Satellite TV
- Mini bar
- Safe-deposit box
- Venus Negra Terrace – With wonderful views of the city and bay, this charming restaurant offers delicious Cuban cuisine.
- Poolside bar – Located next to the lovely swimming pool, you’ll be able to sip on strong coffees and rum-based cocktails here.
- Swimming pool with poolside bar
- Two patios
- Rooftop terrace