Iberostar Grand Hotel Trinidad
Bed & Breakfast from £119 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
With classic colonial architecture and décor, trendy restaurants and bars and a friendly atmosphere, Iberostar Grand Hotel Trinidad is a charming adults-only hotel located in the heart of Trinidad.
The hotel combines luxury with traditional Cuban history, offering comfortable rooms and suites, a stylish cigar bar, sumptuous Cuban cuisine, and close proximity to Trinidad’s vibrant city centre. Offering a bit of peace and quiet, yet still offering easy access to the city’s lively nightlife, the hotel is also a short distance away from the golden sands of Ancon Beach, so you can enjoy both city and beach at this classy hotel.
This charming hotel is located in the centre of Trinidad, close-by to some of the best shops, restaurants and bars and immersing you into the Cuban lifestyle. The hotel is also close to Ancon Beach, should you fancy soaking up the sun.
- The hotel is approximately an eight minute drive from Trinidad Airport.
There are 40 rooms altogether, all including:
- Free Wifi
- Satellite TV
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- iPod dock
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Full bath
- Air conditioning
- Laundry service
- Double Room – Comfortable 37sqm rooms featuring two double beds, a bathroom, a balcony or terrace, and a walk-in wardrobe. Some include terraces overlooking the courtyard, whilst others are on the upper floor and offer a balcony overlooking the city. Sleeps a maximum of two adults.
- Double Room with Park View – These cosy 36.65sqm rooms are located on the second floor, offering gorgeous views of Parque Cespedes, delightful colonial style décor, and a welcome cocktail. Sleeps a maximum of three adults.
- Double Room with Terrace – These first floor 43.60sqm rooms feature two double beds and a lovely terrace, and you’ll even receive a welcome cocktail. Sleeps a maximum of three adults.
- Junior Suite – Charming 46.30sqm suites featuring a king size bed, a seating area, a hall, and a walk-in wardrobe. Located on the first and second floors, you’ll have a great view of Parque Cespedes. Sleeps a maximum of two adults
- Main Restaurant – Tuck in to traditional Cuban cuisine and other international dishes at this varied buffet, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The décor is classic and sophisticated, reflecting the delectable food offered here.
- Gourmet Restaurant – Enjoy sumptuous Cuban food at this gorgeous gourmet restaurant. There is an extensive menu with plenty of variety, and a great choice of wine and aged rums. Open 7pm-10pm
- Fumoir – A trendy bar where locals and guests smoke cigars in a traditional colonial setting.
- Lobby Bar – Open all day, this lovely bar offers Caribbean cocktails, fruity smoothies, coffee, and non-alcoholic cocktails.
- Live music nights
- Billiards room, with other games too
- The hotel is a stone’s throw away from Trinidad’s main shopping area