7 nights All Inclusive from £1,199 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
A family-friendly resort in the beautiful setting of Cozumel, off the coast of south-eastern Mexico, Cozumel Palace is a fun-filled island retreat with a relaxed ambience. The facilities offer something for everyone, whether you want to relax and unwind or make the most of the beautiful waters with a watersports activity. This stunning region is the perfect setting for scuba diving or snorkelling, with amazing marine life to explore.
The accommodation here is spacious, stylish and includes luxurious amenities to make your time here special. If you’re travelling with children, the kids’ pool, playground and activity programme will ensure that have plenty to choose from to keep them entertained.
With four restaurants and bars to choose from, there’s sure to be something to suit every palate – the culinary offerings span a wide range of cuisines, from local dishes to international favourites and Asian specialities. This resort is ideally suited to stress-free holidays where you can enjoy a slower pace, breath-taking surroundings and a warm welcome.
Cozumel Palace is located in Cozumel, off the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico. Dotted with beautiful beaches and a friendly atmosphere, it’s a great spot for snorkelling and diving thanks to the inspiring marine life and crystal clear waters. There’s a regular ferry from Playa del Carmen if you fancy exploring some of the nearby sights.
- The resort is 15 minutes from Cozumel International Airport and 10 minutes from downtown San Miguel.
The resort offers 175 rooms and suites in total.
Each room features:
- Air conditioning
- King-size bed
- En-suite bathroom with bathrobes, slippers, CHI hair products, hairdryer and straighteners
- Minibar including bottled water, juices, soft drinks and domestic beer
- Liquor dispenser
- Satellite TV
- Coffee maker
- Iron/Ironing board
- Digital safe
- Ocean View Suite – Offering beautiful views of the ocean, these suites feature a double whirlpool tub and seating area; sleeps up to four people including children and infants
- Oceanfront Suite – Located on the third and fourth floors, with a seating area, double whirlpool tub, balcony and hammock, and the above amenities; sleeps up to four people including children and infants
- Concierge Level – Secluded suites with luxurious amenities including a double whirlpool tub, aromatherapy menu, L’Occitane bath products, two 25-minute back massages, spacious balcony with hammock, espresso machine, nightly petit fours and private check-in and out; sleeps up to two adults
- Loft Suites – Spacious two-bedroom split level suite with a living room, balcony with hammock, double whirlpool tub and L’Occitane bath products; sleeps up to four adults and two children
- Turquesa – Poolside restaurant with a buffet breakfast and lunch, and a la carte dining in the evening with an Italian theme; open 7.30am-11am, 12.30pm-4pm and 6pm-11pm (continental breakfast is served 6.30am-7am)
- Momonohana – Asian restaurant with flavoursome dishes and decadent desserts; open 5.30pm-11pm
- Flamingos – Varied snack bar with a swim-up bar and BBQ buffet
- Bugambilias – Authentic Mexican cuisine with a relaxed atmosphere and traditional flavours; open 5.30pm-11pm
- Lobby Bar - Serves light snacks and drinks; open 8am-12pm
The resort also offers 24hr room service with a full menu of meals and drinks.
- Two swimming pools, including an infinity pool
- Spa (Additional cost)
- Fitness centre
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Non-motorised watersports including snorkelling
- Scuba diving
- Water aerobics
- Classes including dance lessons and mixology lessons
- Pool volleyball
- Tours and excursions
- Kids Club – Available to children aged 4-12 years, the on-site kids club provides a fun setting for kids to get involved with arts and crafts, games and educational activities during their stay.
- Child-friendly pool
- Children’s playground
The all-inclusive programme includes:
- Unlimited food and drinks including top-shelf drinks and snacks
- 24hr room service
- In-room liquor dispenser and minibar
- Nightly entertainment
- Non-motorised watersports
- Taxes and gratuities