Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun
7 nights All Inclusive from £919 per Person Including Flights week commencing 3rd Sep 2018 from Gatwick
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, located just outside of the charming fishing town of Puerto Morelos, is a tropical landscape of evergreen trees, sugar white sand, and sparkling azure sea offering all the exclusive benefits of Unlimited-Luxury®. This collection of amenities, led by unlimited gourmet food and premium beverages in five reservation-free, gourmet restaurants and seven stylish bars and lounges, pool and beach wait service, and 24-hour room and concierge service, comes without the wristband many resorts require.
496 finely-appointed suites offer either a tropical or oceanfront view and the following:
- One king size bed or two double beds
- Bathroom with tub & shower
- Private and furnished balcony or terrace
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Hair dryer
- Direct dial phone
- 32” Cable TV
- Mini-bar refreshed daily with soft drinks, beer and bottled water.
- Electronic safe
- Alarm clock with iPod docking station
- Air-conditioning & ceiling fan
- 24-hour room service
- Coffee and tea maker
- Iron & Ironing board
- Luxury amenities
- Unlimited WIFI
Deluxe Junior Suite Tropical View - mahogany furniture and marble floors with elegant views of the luscious gardens
Why not upgrade to a Preferred Club Suite - All Preferred Club Suites offer impressive tropical and ocean views along with the following additional amenities:
- Personalized check-in and checkout with concierge service
- Preferred status and amenities
- Private, Preferred Club Lounge
- Private adult only pool
- Ocean front suites offer Jacuzzi on balcony
- Upgraded bath amenities
- Pillow menu
- Complimentary internet access in suite
- Complimentary computer access in Club Lounge
- Complimentary access to hydrotherapy circuit (20 mins pp. per stay)
- Upgraded mini-bar and room service menu
- Daily continental breakfast service in the lounge
- Pool concierge & bar service.
- Afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres; exquisite desserts & fine liquors in the lounge
- Complimentary newspaper in room every day (English and Spanish)
- Governor Suites feature a living room and a dining area.
- Complimentary non-motorised watersports include kayaks, sailing, hobie cats, snorkelling
- Deep sea fishing (extra cost)
- Other activities include yoga, beach and water volleyball, beach soccer, tennis, big screen movies on the beach, ping pong, water aerobics, board games, Euro bungee.
- Theme nights
- Visit NOW Spa by Pevonia (additional cost)
- Use the fully equipped fitness centre
- Complimentary Green Fees at Grand Coral Course and El Tinto
- Play a round of golf at Playa Paraiso Golf Club (green fees and buggy charges apply)
- Visit the Mayan ruins at Chichen Itza, Coba and Tulum
- Spend a day at Xcaret eco-archaeological park where you can swim with dolphins
- Have a night out in Downtown Cancun and experience the spectacular nightclub - Coco Bongos
The Explorer’s Club for kids offers a fully-supervised children’s programme with arts and crafts, games, weekly camp out adventure, big screen and movies on the beach. Daily activities open from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm for kids from 3 to 12 years old.
The Core Zone Teens Club allows teenagers 13 through 17 to cut loose and really have the time of their lives. Located next to the Explorer’s Club, the Core Zone features nightly entertainment, daily activities and a vast array of sports and games. Activities include:
- Video Games
- Play Station
- Fooseball Table
- Pool Table
- Ping Pong
- Painting (Additional charge)
Babysitting is separate from the Explorer’s Club and is it an additional charge. This service applies to a minimum of 3 hours.
- Sugar white sand and sparkling azure sea
- Four swimming pools including one for Preferred Club members and adults only.
Now Sapphire offers 5 bars and lounges throughout the resort including a swim up bar and night club, as well as a variety of dining options at 8 gourmet restaurants that include an international buffet, a grill, a cafe and 5 à la carte.
- Paramour An elegant, romantic atmosphere offering French fare for dinner only. This is an adult-only restaurant.
- Lemongrass Taste the best in Asian Cuisine that includes Teppenyaki tables and a Sushi Bar for dinner.
- Bluewater Grill Offers some of the very best fine cuts and seafood and fish specialties. Open for lunch and dinner.
- Cibu Explore the rich flavours of the Mediterranean. Open for dinner only.
- Fresco Mexican journey to delectable delights. Open for dinner only.
- Market Cafe Specialising in International cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Barefoot Grill - serving babecue favourites by the pool
- Coco Cafe - snacks and late night bites in a cool ambience
The sip, savor and see Dining Experience
- Dine at other AMResorts to enjoy their restaurants, bars and evening entertainment from 6pm to 1am. Limited to 4 guests per table and Christmas, Special occasions and New Year may have certain restrictions.
When dining, closed in shoes must be worn, bathing suits must be covered and men must not wear tank tops or sleeveless shirts. After 6.30pm men have to wear long trousers and women have to wear dresses, slacks or culottes (no shorts or short outfits).
- A la carte dining experience
- Limitless soft drinks and premium spirits
- 24 hour room service and concierge desk
- Pool and beach wait service
- Mini bar refreshed daily
- Maid service daily
- Large array of day time activities, watersports, games, sports and events
- Evening entertainment venues, parties and bars
- All taxes and gratuity covered
- WIFI connection
- Mobile app for schedules, activities, restaurants, excursions and more!
- Temazcal Ceremony