The Royal Haciendas
Call us for prices & availability
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
The Royal Haciendas offers luxury and comfort in a splendid setting. It is an exceptional holiday hideaway, a home in paradise where you can enjoy the simpler things in life whether it is a walk along the beach at sunrise or stargazing on the terrace, and yet still be close to shopping, nightlife and all the area’s natural and historical attractions.
Spacious and comfortable, the tastefully decorated and fully furnished two-bedroom, two-bathroom villas sleep up to six people and a large living space for you and your family.
The kitchen is equipped with everything you need to prepare breakfast, a light lunchtime snack or even a three-course meal, and the spacious ocean-view terrace is perfect for al fresco dining under the stars.
Villa Amenitites include:
- A large, fully equipped kitchen with large fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, blender, tableware, cooking utensils and more
- A master bedroom with a king-size bed, flat screen TV, telephone, hair dryer, closets, iron and ironing board and a safe
- Master bathroom with double sinks and granite counter tops
- Spacious living area with two Murphy beds, flat screen TV, DVD player and a phone
- A dining area with seating for six people
- A large ocean-view balcony with sun beds, a table and chairs for four
- A second bedroom with two beds, flat screen TV, telephone, hair dryer, safe, kitchenette, private bathroom and balcony
- A whirlpool tub for two on the main terrace
- Wireless Internet access
- Tennis courts with floodlights for evening play
- Dive centre
- Sports desk offering tennis gear, snorkelling equipment, bikes, volleyballs, golf clubs, kayaks, beach towels and board games
- A full range of adult and children’s activities
- Full service spa
- Beauty salon
- Fitness centre
- Beach, terrace and villa massage service
- The Royal Market convenience store
- Golf programme with discounted rates at several local courses
- Children’s playground
- Cribs and babysitting service upon request
- 4 large swimming pools
- 4 large whirlpools
- Two kids pools
- Los Murales Seafood Restaurant & Bar - The latest Royal Restaurant is a delight for the senses. Everywhere you look you will find artistry, from the Byzantine-style murals that give the restaurant its name to the exquisitely presented food on your plate.
- La Palapa del Sol - Perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner as it is for a relaxed lunch, this spectacular thatched beachfront restaurant offers delicious Mexican fare and a dash of world cuisine. Whether you dine inside or on the terrace, the 180º views of the pearly white sand and the turquoise waters of the Caribbean are dazzling. The a la carte dinner menu features grilled favorites and regional specialties.
- Sol Grill - The poolside grills at The Royal Haciendas will now be known as the Sol Grill (Phase I) and Luna Grill (Phase II). The menu features burgers, sandwiches, grilled seafood and Mexican favorites to satisfy even the heartiest appetite, tropical cocktails and ice cold beers. The Sol Grill is open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. for drinks and meals are served from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. There is a daily Happy Hour.
- Luna Grill - The menu at the poolside restaurant and bar features burgers, sandwiches, grilled seafood and Mexican favorites to satisfy even the heartiest appetite, tropical cocktails and ice cold beers. The Luna Grill is open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. for drinks and meals are served from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. There is a daily Happy Hour.
- La Rotonda - Located in the main lobby, La Rotonda is the perfect place for an after-dinner drink with friends. Watch your favorite sports and films on the big screen TV and listen to a selection of recorded music for all tastes. Don’t miss Saturday Sports Night, the Wednesday Wine Tasting (reservations required) followed by Party Night and live music on Thursday. Try your hand at bingo, poker and black jack during the week. The entertainment schedule is subject to change. La Rotonda is also open during the day for coffee and freshly baked pastries.
- Lapa Lapa Express - Take a break from the kitchen during your holiday. If you don’t want to cook, the Lapa Lapa food counter offers salads and main course staples such as roast chicken, BBQ ribs, burgers, pastas and pizzas for lunch and dinner. Box lunches are also available if you are planning a day trip.
When dining, closed in shoes must be worn, bathing suits must be covered and men must not wear tank tops or sleeveless shirts. After 6.30pm men have to wear long trousers and women have to wear dresses, slacks or culottes (no shorts or short outfits).